Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
Like that shirt PacMan is wearing
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hall has got to use some veteran tricks to cover some of these guys. Anyone know Chris Crocker's number?
Reply/Quote
3rd and 10...please for the love of God get out of this.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Come on, huge chance here to get the ball back!
Reply/Quote
Injuries did us in last year. Let's hope it's not serious for Denard and that Jones comes back next week.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
niice tackle 55. Now lets stop on third down for a change.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:57 AM)Joelist Wrote: Phil, the reason fans do that is because they've seen the EXACT same symptoms before. And over and over and over again when the symptoms show up the end result is always the same.

You mean like in the Seattle game or the Pittsburgh game?

People need to realize that past success/failures have no effect on present day outcomes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Okay 3rd and 10. Can they POSSIBLY not give up third and long? Nope.
Reply/Quote
Wow..let them play. PI? Really? WHAT A JOKE!
Reply/Quote
Jeezus Dre. Just Jeezus
Reply/Quote
saw two offensive holds on that last incompletion by palmer and no flags......
Reply/Quote
For some reason, I doubt that was on offense haha.
Reply/Quote
3rd down again
Reply/Quote
Refs..
Reply/Quote
BS call!!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:53 AM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Sure, but give them crap when the game is over.  Not in the 3rd quarter in a winnable game.

(11-23-2015, 12:55 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You're allowed to be frustrated and to call out any and all crap perpetuated by our team, but do NOT call the game or worse, the season over in THE 3RD QTR of game 10.

I will give them crap whenever I darn well feel like it.  You root for them how you want and I'll root how I want.  I've been doing in the same way for 36 years and you guys aren't going to change it.

Maybe you guys don't get as into it or vent your frustrations they way others do, but that doesn't mean they are any less of fans.  Yep, some guys actually leave when they say they are going to, but how many are still here?  I'll always still be here no matter how much I complain.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Terrible flag from what I saw.
Reply/Quote
Un ***** real.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Bullshit call

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
That's just BS. **** we need to get their offense off the field. now CJ runs for 7.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote