Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
(11-23-2015, 01:12 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We shouldn't have abandoned the run being down 7, now down 10 it's pass. We've gotten in so many 2nd and 3rd and way too longs, they blitz and it's game. We need 2 more big plays to win, we already got 1 from AJ earlier.

I like to think that if it's 3rd down and the Cards show blitz the Bengals will be ready for it ... this time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:10 AM)PApinhead Wrote: So...we have one of the best o-lines, huh?

Yes....it's all the QBs fault according the resident Madden and Fantasy goobers. LOL

I mean....we can't run the damn ball all night , pressure all night long....but the o line and Paul Alexander are "elite".  Dd I mention AJ Green is another no show tonight?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ok, let's see if Dalton can put this team on his back and make something happen. He'll have to to take us to the promised land.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
LOLOLOL
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Down at mid field
Reply/Quote
tate fumbles at the 50 yard line on the runback, arizona has it. tate was totally down. Bengals have the ball...being reviewed.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Knee was down
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He's DOWN! But not with these refs. Call on the field stands because it was called a fumble on the field. Wait wait wait. What was the call on the field?
Reply/Quote
DOWN
Reply/Quote
knee down yes pleeeasseee
Reply/Quote
He's down!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:14 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: tate fumbles at the 50 yard line on the runback, arizona has it. tate was totally down.

Tate was probably down.

But the refs have been a little sketchy today.
Reply/Quote
Friggin typical.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
He was down

Reply/Quote
Tate in a nutshell.
Reply/Quote
No way you overturn that.
Reply/Quote
That was 1 of the 2 big plays. dalton needs to score fast and we need 1 more big play on offense to win, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That is a fumble folks Sad
Reply/Quote
They have screwed us over enough it would be hard to see them turning this over. Wouldn't shock me though at this point.
Reply/Quote
And here comes the challenge.

figures. We finally get a decent play but OF COURSE there has to be a fumble...
Reply/Quote