Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
Terrible Guenther. Just terrible. How do you allow that!?
Reply/Quote
That's why you don't throw
Reply/Quote
And that's game....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I really hope our coordinators get a real good hard look at the end of this season regardless of how it turns out.  This is ugly on both sides.
Reply/Quote
3 plays already to the 26 yard line.
Reply/Quote
That moronic 3rd down call is going to cost us the game. You keep the ball and keep the clock moving. Total lack of sitational awareness by the coaching staff.

Really awful.
Reply/Quote
Wow - Palmer's night
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I hate the coaches. I really do.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Lol

Guenther just got out coached hard. We basically were defending 11 on 9 since Paul had our safeties 20 yards off.
Reply/Quote
Unbelievable....nice comeback by the offense....just short handed in the secondary. They can take that primetime shit and shove up their ass. We played with heart and poise tonight late. Good show.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Just imagine if we had played all four quarters?
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:41 AM)bonesaw Wrote: man you gotta run that 3rd an 2 when they have no timeouts

Agreed. Worse case scenario, you don't get it, but you let the clock run down, make the FG and force OT.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals fought, didn't play as bad as the Texans game. I hate giving props for a loss. They fought hard.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure Marvin and the entire defense expected them to  play for overtime.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yep...there's out vaunted defensive backfield again. Jesus they suck. We have no chance for anything special with that group back there. Anyone who doesn't see that is either blind or in denial.
Reply/Quote
No pressure at all, and wide open receivers. Meanwhile we had constant pressure on our QB and receivers blanketed.
Reply/Quote
Please be on Arizona...
Reply/Quote
Our defense sucks
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:43 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Agreed. Worse case scenario, you don't get it, but you let the clock run down, make the FG and force OT.

Haha. Wow. Are you fcking serious?
Reply/Quote
OMg of all things you can't do here. Kidding me? More coaching, no discipline. Game..
Reply/Quote