Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 12 GameDay Thread...Rams @ Bengals***
24-7 Bengals

7:01 left in the 3rd.

Now... If we can hold and beat them in the 3rd - that would be special right there. Let's go defense!
Better yet, let's go special teams!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:49 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I'm sorry but dre is def a low tier starting CB in this league I root for him and want him to be great but he's the weakest spot on our defense

I agree, but I attribute it to inexperience.  He is just now ending his first full season of regular playing time because of his past injuries.  He's making strides, and as long as he continues to do so, I'm good with him starting outside over Leon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:52 PM)matmaven Wrote: I know he has "lapses" from time to time, but AJ Green IS an elite WR.

That was an elite type of catch. Got popped.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:53 PM)thegimp Wrote: you're dumb…is he a superstar?  no, but he is certainly a serviceable cornerback that would be a starter on most teams…you guys don't seem to realize that you can have 3 hadens and revis types on every team 

I agree with this sorta.

Dre just needs to stop getting beat so often. Sometimes he just lets receivers past him and he needs to work on that.

I think his man coverage other than blowing coverage sometimes, isn't too bad.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:53 PM)thegimp Wrote: you're dumb…is he a superstar?  no, but he is certainly a serviceable cornerback that would be a starter on most teams…you guys don't seem to realize that you can have 3 hadens and revis types on every team 

I'm dumb? Do you even watch full games? I'm not saying I expect elite players everywhere but if you think he's an above average starter then you're "dumb"
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Cunningham to the 37, penalty flag down. Holding on Rams.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Who is this Cunningham guy

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Bro, are you that pathetic you have to insult people names in an attempt to make your point?

Grow up man. 

This is an open board and we are all entitled to our opinions. 

If many of us think DRE sucks - it's our right to convey that. 

Relax and share your opinion too. 

No need for classless posts. 
Reply/Quote
Everybody, except for a select few on the Bengals Message Board, considers AJ Green an elite NFL WR
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
There's a perfect example of the flaws of NFL "real-time." It showed the Bengals at about the 25. Then the bar disappears and reappears showing the Bengals at the Rams 20. WTF? There is nothing to show the play till the TD, when it is corrected to say long run with a recovery by Eifert. It happens all the time. And showing the first TD to Huber, and I was thinking, what are you doing Hue?
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:55 PM)jj22 Wrote: Who is this Cunningham guy

Someone better than B. tate
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think we need to hire a tackling coach. That's his only job, teach people how to tackle...
Reply/Quote
Is Eifert ok?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
We're up 24-7 and yet yall are fighting with eachother lol
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:55 PM)jj22 Wrote: Who is this Cunningham guy

Some fireplug that looks like he should be only slightly faser than I.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:55 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I'm dumb? Do you even watch full games? I'm not saying I expect elite players everywhere but if you think he's an above average starter then you're "dumb"

DRE is BELOW avg and AVG on his BEST day. Lol

Teams pick on him for good reason. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Everybody, except for a select few on the Bengals Message Board, considers AJ Green an elite NFL WR

And AJ Green.  I don't think he would call himself elite, too humble.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's those lapses that keep him from being an elite WR.

As he lapses into the end zone for his 41td.
Reply/Quote
Not this time :)
Reply/Quote
Lets get a safety!
Reply/Quote