Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 12 GameDay Thread...Rams @ Bengals***
(11-29-2015, 04:53 PM)thegimp Wrote: you're dumb…is he a superstar?  no, but he is certainly a serviceable cornerback that would be a starter on most teams…you guys don't seem to realize that you can have 3 hadens and revis types on every team 

Sorry man.....I don't know what games you watch, but he is not good and not a starting caliber NFL corner, period!! 

He gets burned all the time, is a poor tackler, and is easily blocked off the line coupled with his first round draft position he is an extreme dissapointment supported by his many years of starting on special teams.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap w the FLY TRAP HANDS!

NIIIIIICE
Reply/Quote
3rd and 14.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Leon!!!!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pick 6!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
PICK 6!! LEON Freakin HALL!!
Reply/Quote
LEON!!!! Pick 6 for the vet!
Reply/Quote
There's the pick 6 I was asking about!!!
Reply/Quote
First return td of the season.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:55 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I'm dumb? Do you even watch full games? I'm not saying I expect elite players everywhere but if you think he's an above average starter then you're "dumb"

if an average corner isn't good enough for you as your second corner, then yeah you're dumb because you obviously do expect $20 million/year all over the defense 
Reply/Quote
Hall!!
Reply/Quote
Pick 6!!!!!!!!!!! Leon!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I told you we were going to score 87 in the 3rd. Haaaalllll!

Reply/Quote
Yeah pick six.....Thank you Mr. Foles!!
Reply/Quote
Whoever was asking before, theres your pick 6
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:55 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I agree with this sorta.

Dre just needs to stop getting beat so often. Sometimes he just lets receivers past him and he needs to work on that.

I think his man coverage other than blowing coverage sometimes, isn't too bad.

He's trying to be spectacular. He needs to just do his job. When he does that he will achieve his goal. 

Reply/Quote
I asked for a safety but I'll gladly take a pick six!!!
Reply/Quote
Why did they bench Foles again?
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:58 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Sorry man.....I don't know what games you watch, but he is not good and not a starting caliber NFL corner, period!! 

He gets burned all the time, is a poor tackler, and is easily blocked off the line coupled with his first round draft position he is an extreme dissapointment supported by his many years of starting on special teams.

Amen brother. AMEN
Reply/Quote
Leon !!!!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote