(12-13-2015, 01:32 PM)pally Wrote: Inactives  
WR Mario Alford
CB Adam Jones
LB P.J. Dawson
OT Jake Fisher
DL Marcus Hardison
DL Will Clarke
DT Brandon Thompson

I'm guessing Fisher did not clear the concussion protocol.

That stinks as it tears some pages from the playbook.  Hue has featured passing to him a number of times, and I don't see the same happening with Ced in his place.  Therefore defenses don't need to account for the extra T as a TE (presumably).

I don't think Clarke played any more snaps against the Rams after he screwed up on the big play.  Since then he's been inactive and Hunt has gotten the nod.  It seems he is in the dog house.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:57 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: You could have just said you hate the coaching staff, as that is all I took out of it.

Neh. Not hate. They do some good things. But with all the talent on this team, there is no reason we should ever be anemic or flat. They coaches hold us back at times (not always). 

Bellicheck + this teams' talent = games would be won by 50 points a game Big Grin
Reply/Quote
with Fisher inactive it will be interesting to see how much razzle-dazzle Hue throws in the gameplan
Will Clarke apparently hasn't not impressed in practice recently and Hunt played well against the Browns. Hunt's long arms should come in handy today

Jones still in the boot

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Who Dey !!!

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Michael Irvin's bold prediction for this game- The Bengals & Steelers combine for 1,000 receiving yards. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 02:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Michael Irvin's bold prediction for this game- The Bengals & Steelers combine for 1,000 receiving yards.  Shocked

WOW!

Burfict and Harrison just got into a fight!
Reply/Quote
Sooo....

I was starting to say in my last post that I switch off of NFLN to ESPN at 11:00, so I missed Irvin's comments. ESPN all picked Cincy except Ditka.

Then, as I was posting, I flipped to CBS to get ready and they were showing the teams in a fight at mid-field with Burfict and Harrison being the ring leaders...
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 02:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: WOW!

Burfict and Harrison just got into a fight!

Yep, just saw that. Man, this games gonna be tense!
Reply/Quote
well.... that escalated quickly...
Reply/Quote
I hope the refs can keep this game under control or it will get ugly. Dehner said the fight started between Burfict and Williams of tweet fame

and on another note

Coley Harvey
ESPN Staff Writer

Was by Bengals' tunnel as they went back in. Every player had silent, serious faces after skirmish but one. Who? Andy Dalton, who gave a confident wink.

Reply/Quote
Chalk up a win, boys; I'm going to be missing the beginning of the game today! ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 02:41 PM)pally Wrote: I hope the refs can keep this game under control or it will get ugly.  Dehner said the fight started between Burfict and Williams of tweet fame

and on another note

Coley Harvey
ESPN Staff Writer

Was by Bengals' tunnel as they went back in. Every player had silent, serious faces after skirmish but one. Who? Andy Dalton, who gave a confident wink.

Sounds like Williams found him exactly where he said he'd be, and then needed someone else to finish it for him 'cause he couldn't do it himself.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Sunday!!! I am pumped up for this game. Its time to beat down these.....bandwagon fan havin', women raping, meth-making, asparagus and dirty socks smellin toilet bowl Stoolers!!!!!! Who Dey

If there were ever a team made so easy to hate........ Smack here's to you piss yellow nation Mooning

Sick of the talking heads discounting the current #1 seed Cincinnati Bengals in this game!!! Whatever

C'mon men let's handle business and flush this excrement!!! BTW better stay out of Tez's way with all that big man Twitter shit talkin....it gets real on the field with no keyboard and screen to protect ya neck!! Who Dey
Reply/Quote
High blood pressure meds taken and antacids at the ready....bring it on....WHODEY!!!!

Reply/Quote
I saw where Tomlin was crying to the refs to toss Tez.

That might be the height of pussdome
Reply/Quote
Man, this ones making me nervous
Reply/Quote
Adam pretty much sums it up...

ADAm Pacman Jones ‏@REALPACMAN24
That's how I feel !!!! F*ck Pittsburgh !!!!

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
Set your DVR - this could be a keeper!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Love the intensity. Just hope no one gets a 15 yarder for it tho or start cheap shotting.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Adam pretty much sums it up...

ADAm Pacman Jones ‏@REALPACMAN24  
That's how I feel !!!! F*ck Pittsburgh !!!!

:whodey2:

Pretty much sums it up for 99.9999999% of bengals fan
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote