Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(12-29-2015, 01:55 AM)OandB Wrote: BS.. I want the Broncos in the playoffs!!

Doesn't matter who we get, nor when.

These ***** are 1 and done. I PROMISE it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nugent is a hometown boy, "good feels". I wish we had any other kicker right now. Also Hue called a piss poor 2nd half, I wish reporters would risk their job to ask what adjustments they made at the half. They'd get fired but at least we'd get god damn answers (i.e., "uhhh...adjustments?")
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Though McCarron shows a lot of promise, he's not ready for the playoffs. Dalton is our QB. Bright side: Pitt can't get into the playoffs through us.

And we didn't back into the playoffs. Our record is 11-4.
Reply/Quote
Why not wait an extra second and make sure AJM is ready? That was one of the only plays all game where we had time on the play clock

Why choose that play to force a snap? Why?

Why are they bragging so much about how good MNF was this season? The refs clearly cheated in most the games to keep it close. Not talking about our game at all on this one
Reply/Quote
I can't believe a fumbled snap in OT is the way we go out in this game. Although, by all rights, we should have lost in regulation. The D was spent.
Reply/Quote
We would have spanked the Broncos with Dalton. The defense got tired in the second half because the offense looked like shit.
Reply/Quote
Utter catastrophe. Kiss the season goodbye.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:54 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: LOL....the fdamn BUNGLES never fail to show up.  Amazing

This loss is on our dumbass offensive coordinator all night long.

Not so sure about that. Broncos started the game playing a lot of man defense (AJ torched them).. so when halftime rolled around, they switched to zone. Made McCarron read the defenses more, which slowed down his ability to get rid of the ball, which led to more pressure, which led to a much worse looking offense.

McCarron just can't read/diagnose defenses well enough to run an offense against a good zone defense. It's something that you either A. Have, or B. Learn from experience. Neither of which applies to him.

It's also why they had to use like 6 timeouts because they couldn't get the plays set up in time and when they didn't take timeouts, it was down to 0-2 on the playclock.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The pain of being a Bengal's fan is everlasting.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:55 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Typical Primetime Marvin "Bungle" Lewis

get a lucky call and then miss the snap . SNAKEBIT.
Reply/Quote
IDK what to say or think... There was just no fight left in this team for OT
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:56 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Nugent is a hometown boy, "good feels". I wish we had any other kicker right now.

hometown yeast infection - worst kicker in the league by a long shot
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:56 AM)BengalstuckinSA Wrote: Done rooting for this team. Tired of losing to legit contenders and primetime games. Just...done with it. 30 years of this is enough.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out....
Reply/Quote
If we have everybody signed for next year I almost hope this team chokes so, hopefully, Brown will get rid of Marvin and his clowns. That's a sad damn thing to say with all of the talent this team has, but we aren't going to do anything anyway with the moronic staff we have. Might as well make something good happen
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:55 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nope. Same ole bullshit bengals team. Doesn't matter if you're talking about a season or a game. They come out strong, fade in the middle and try to hold on for dear life at the end. 

This team is a mirror of their sackless leader, Marv the ball-less wonder. 

Seriously. This team can ***** fade quicker than a politicians promise. 

How does a missed field goal effect a whole team that way?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I stayed up till midnight for it to end like that... **** this shit.
Reply/Quote
AJ McCaron is a bum!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:56 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Doesn't matter who we get, nor when.

These ***** are 1 and done. I PROMISE it.

Yeah where are you all week, all month?  I've never seen you before.  You only come in to gripe about a loss.  Your PROMISES mean nothing.  
Reply/Quote
McCarron played OK, wasn't clutch on that final drive. Defense disappointed when we needed them the most.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Cursed Sad
Reply/Quote