Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Rey is not the first guy on this team to lateral the ball after a clinching pick in an attempt to put up points, not will he be the last.

Curious question, when we the last time we had 2 different LBs with a pick in a game?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
12-4 I'm sure fans will find something to hate. Best team I've seen in my 36 years being a bengals fan.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Like Bengalholic said, the last two times we were 12 - 4, we went to the Super Bowl.  

Maybe it's a sign!!!  For most of the season this team looked like it could be there.  If we get Andy back, we just might do it.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:22 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Well, let's go Chargers then !!!!

That game's showing in my area.  Rooting for a miracle.  Would love for Dalton to have a bye and one more week to get back. I still think he will play if we end up playing next week. JMO.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Like Bengalholic said, the last two times we were 12 - 4, we went to the Super Bowl.  

With 2 ot away losses to two of the best teams in the NFL.....pretty good 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Rey is not the first guy on this team to lateral the ball after a clinching pick in an attempt to put up points, not will he be the last.

Curious question, when we the last time we had 2 different LBs with a pick in a game?

Probably brian Simmons and takeo spikes.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:24 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: That game's showing in my area.  Rooting for a miracle.  Would love for Dalton to have a bye and one more week to get back.  I still think he will play if we end up playing next week.  JMO.

Pretty sure the whole nation is watching this one (unless you live in an NFL city and the local team is kicking off now).
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Bengals own the Ravens, Ravens own the Steelers, Steelers own the Bengals, the Browns own the basement 

The AFCN

We split with Pittspuke.  5-1 division record so I'd hardly say the Steelers own us.  Though I reserve the right to retract this statement after next week.  
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:24 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: That game's showing in my area.  Rooting for a miracle.  Would love for Dalton to have a bye and one more week to get back.  I still think he will play if we end up playing next week.  JMO.

We have the bye! Let's hope it is enough to get him back.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:22 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Funny guy.  Hilarious

Not as funny as you dork. If you actually saw the "game" you would know that the Clowns with a competent (not great just competent) offense should have had at least three TDs where they had FGs or turnovers, and that 14 Steeler points were off just awful turnovers.
Reply/Quote
Well Pittsburgh it is.
Reply/Quote
I guess we'll be playing next weekend...
Reply/Quote
Denver with a 70 yard TD already.
Reply/Quote
Welp 7-0 horse teeth. I'm going to bed

Reply/Quote
...and just like that, we can forget about the BYE.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Haha chargers

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:26 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: We have the bye! Let's hope it is enough to get him back.

We need Denver to lose. And based on what just occurred (really inept Charger defense allowing back to back explosive plays for an easy Denver TD) we're not getting a bye.
Reply/Quote
Dude just flat out gave up on the play.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
lolz
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:27 PM)Joelist Wrote: Not as funny as you dork. If you actually saw the "game" you would know that the Clowns with a competent (not great just competent) offense should have had at least three TDs where they had FGs or turnovers, and that 14 Steeler points were off just awful turnovers.

Agreed. Didn't Austin Davis cost the Browns at least 2 TDs with his turnovers alone?

Nevermind that he was completely ineffective between the INTs
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote