Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-03-2016, 06:27 PM)Dry Joelist Wrote: Not as funny as you dork. If you actually saw the "game" you would know that the Clowns with a competent (not great just competent) offense should have had at least three TDs where they had FGs or turnovers, and that 14 Steeler points were off just awful turnovers.

Haha. This guy......  LMAO

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agreed. Didn't Austin Davis cost the Browns at least 2 TDs?

He sure did!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chargers game is over before it even began.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:30 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Haha. This guy......  LMAO

Methinks we have a troll here.
Reply/Quote
I really hope Andrew Dalton is ready, but if not let's hope McCarron's Alabama glory days get a curtain call. For awhile there I thought for sure we were going down with Wenning under center..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
C'mon this is your last game as the San Diego Chargers, LA Chargers. DO SOMETHING

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:31 PM)Joelist Wrote: Methinks we have a troll here.

Maybe......

I give credit where its due. But thats a big  no no here.

Realist.

Reply/Quote
So Squeelers effectively have no running game with Deangelo out? This is good news. I feel bad for him personally, but for the squeelers it's just the way the cookie crumbles and tough patooties..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:25 PM)drgonzo Wrote: With 2 ot away losses to two of the best teams in the NFL.....pretty good 

???

We only have two road losses, and Arizona won in regulation.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:35 PM)grampahol Wrote: So Squeelers effectively have no running game with Deangelo out? This is good news. I feel bad for him personally, but for the squeelers it's just the way the cookie crumbles and tough patooties..

Yup, one less play maker to worry about.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:34 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Maybe......

I give credit where its due. But thats a big  no no here.

Realist.

And I stated what I saw in that game. The Steelers and Browns both looked inept. Had the Browns been ANY good in the redzone the Steelers lose handily. That and Antonio Brown was such a lopsided percentage of their offense that any rational DC would have pressed him at the line and doubled (at least) him and dared the Steelers to beat them with Heyward Bey (they benched Bryant during the game).
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:35 PM)grampahol Wrote: So Squeelers effectively have no running game with Deangelo out? This is good news. I feel bad for him personally, but for the squeelers it's just the way the cookie crumbles and tough patooties..

Ya think they go sign Ray Rice ?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:25 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Pretty sure the whole nation is watching this one (unless you live in an NFL city and the local team is kicking off now).

I am just so surprised to get anything I want to watch.  Usually we get two losing teams who have no playoff implications.
Reply/Quote
7-3 denver
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: And I stated what I saw in that game. The Steelers and Browns both looked inept. Had the Browns been ANY good in the redzone the Steelers lose handily. That and Antonio Brown was such a lopsided percentage of their offense that any rational DC would have pressed him at the line and doubled (at least) him and dared the Steelers to beat them with Heyward Bey (they benched Bryant during the game).

Understood.

Reply/Quote
It was good to see the Cincinnati run game show signs of life today against the Ravens but the zero-for-third-down statistic is extremely troubling as were those almost unforgivable pre-snap penalties on the offensive line. While I am always grateful for a win, it is obvious to me the Bengals play way too tight as the regular season winds down. It's a case of nerves akin to stagefright.
Reply/Quote
Big play for US there

Reply/Quote
Wow what a play by San Diego. Turnover
Reply/Quote
Chargers recover a Donkies fumble at the SD 5 yd. line.
Reply/Quote
This game has a massive effect in our path to the super bowl. We prob go to the 2 seed. Which would be the pats if Denver wins . If they lose then we are 2.
Reply/Quote