Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
What a pick 6 GIFT DRE blew
Reply/Quote
If Kirkpatrick would have intercepted that instead of running his mouth we wouldn't be down right now.
Reply/Quote
Are they taking this game seriously? At least we can blame a playoff loss on Dalton not playing, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:42 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: This team is playing uninspired today....WTF with the bye still in play and 12 win season on the line, it is flat out embarrassing!!

Kinda typical bengals...

Nice drop dre k. What are you celebrating other than costing your team three points?
Reply/Quote
Let Kirk walk. How the **** do you drop that?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Defense is getting shredded and we have zero injuries on defense. Why is this? Zero pressure from Guenther and zero coverage disguise.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:45 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: If Kirkpatrick would have intercepted that instead of running his mouth we wouldn't be down right now.

He had a pick 6, he runs his mouth too much without backing it up. 
Reply/Quote
Folks are always so positive in the GD thread.

I love it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There is no way Dre gets paid. He's got nothing to stand on but one Denver game with a gimpy Peyton.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Are we gonna play to win today or another run run pass punt?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:44 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: lol at Dre K..... celebrates an easy easy INT drop!!! Can't cover, can't catch, sooooooo........

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. That should have been an easy pick and a possible pick 6. Dumb throw by Mallet. Glad Dre dropped it. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:45 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Are they taking this game seriously? At least we can blame a playoff loss on Dalton not playing, lol.

Is it your time of the month?

Reply/Quote
I think our worst nightmare is going to happen. AJM vs the Steelers in the first game of the playoffs. Bills driving already 7-0 up on Jets.
Reply/Quote
Jones, Nelson, and Hall have all dropped gifts like that as well.

We forced the FG deep in the red zone. Quit being such crybabies.
Reply/Quote
Dre isn't walking lol.

It's his first full year starting.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: What a pick 6 GIFT DRE blew

Kirkpatrick...........needs to be replaced next year, along with Marvin and Hugh.  Brown will never do it though.  He loves Marvin for whatever reason
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks are always so positive in the GD thread.

I love it.

Has the team's play been positive so far this game day?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:46 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Is it your time of the month?

Nice productive contributing post. How do you think this game is going so far, again? 
Reply/Quote
DeAngelo Williams carted off the field in Stealers vs. Stains.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:38 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Hmmmmm.......nothing against Andy but if I had to choose a QB to take me deep onto the playoffs I'm ashamed to say who I would pick between the two. 

Meh. I said nothing about Andy, but since you bring it up, Pig Ben hasn't won a playoff game since 2010.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote