Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
No matter what happens this game, if Denver loses we get 2nd seed.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I would say if we don't win and Steelers make the playoffs, we're 1 and done. So, this game counts a bunch. We need a chance at #2. We don't deserve it so far...

Yeah, cause the Steelers destroyed this team last week
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:11 PM)bengals73 Wrote: How do you send 6 people on a blitz and nobody touches the QB ... This happens every week

4 letters 

P
E
K
O
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:11 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: No matter what happens this game, if Denver loses we get 2nd seed.

No
Reply/Quote
Maybe play hurry up?

We need a tempo change
Reply/Quote
LLLLLOOOONNNGGG way to go....
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:11 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: No matter what happens this game, if Denver loses we get 2nd seed.

I don't think that's true.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Won't matter if we can't block on offense.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Anyone ready for marvin to play conservative and kneel it down already hahaa
Reply/Quote
At least Jets scored and are down only 6 now. I would rather lose to them than Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:11 PM)Housh Wrote: Hue Jackson are you gonna do something to help the D out? They've bailed your ass out twice, how about you get this offense ready with some momentum by calling a good series

...and just how ha the defense bailed Jackson out twice?  Kirkpatrick missed a pick 6, and the Ravens missed a td because of a poor throw.  It isn't like the defense has stopped the Ravens lol
Reply/Quote
Looking at his knee?
Reply/Quote
and that folks is why Tate is returning instead of anyone else.

Please get someone in the off season.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Only if KC wins
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Anyone who is scared of the steelers they are winning 7-3 vs the Austin Davis led Clowns.

Take a breath and have a word with yourself lol
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I don't think that's true.

If KC wins and us and denver lose, we get it 
Reply/Quote
This is pure Lewisball. Bungles.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Dalton means so much to this offense.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Lol us bengals fans love to complain :)

Don't worry, I'm yelling at the tv myself so no judging!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, cause the Steelers destroyed this team last week

Steelers pretty much own the bengals save for a game or two every once in awhile.  The ravens are one team that actually plays the steelers tough nearly every match up.  Take off the homer glasses for once
Reply/Quote