Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-03-2016, 04:36 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Unbelievable.  Every ***** half this defense folds and gives up drives like these.  I just don't get it.  Oh wait, maybe it's Guenther who sits us in the most basic of ***** defenses where any GD QB can just sit and read our soft zone coverage.  There's absolutely zero disguise of what coverage we are running.  Guenther needs to gtfo because he just does not know how to call a situational defensive scheme.  

Everytime we need to get a stop to prevent a FG at the end of the half we have failed.  Every single ***** time.  Yet here we are 17 weeks into the season with a fully healthy defense and we can't get a stop against a bunch of backup players playing for absolutely nothing.
Cardinals, Denver, now Baltimore... ugh
Reply/Quote
Can anyone guess why they shut down JN during games?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:34 PM)Utts Wrote: yep, I wonder if it has anything to do with how Paulie is calling the game when we're in those spots

That shit happs all of the time under Marvin...  no what who is the D coordinator. 
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:35 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well..we're not exactly getting blown out in this game.. 2 points is manageable..

If they fall behind more than 1 score it's probably over. They will sack the shit out of AJM.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:37 PM)Utts Wrote: a loss today makes us 3-3 in our last 6, not exactly rolling into the playoffs

Nope backing into the post season as usual. Not surprised... Handcuffing ourselves.. We're holding back on offense and playing it safe which is why we are losing. 
Reply/Quote
Hill and Gio have combined for 7 carries & 38 yards (5.4 ypc)

Meanwhile, Macaroni has 17 pass attempts. Something wrong with that picture?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:34 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Can't even handle our business at home against the Ravens... Wildcard one and done coming up guys.. You know it's true

No doubt.  Our coaches has shown me absolutely nothing to give me any confidence that they can lead us to a playoff win.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:37 PM)Utts Wrote: a loss today makes us 3-3 in our last 6, not exactly rolling into the playoffs

We're not going to lose. But what I find interesting is that so many on here are saying it's over because we are 2 points behind Baltimore, and that the Steelers, who lost to Baltimore last week, are going to beat us in the playoffs.  
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hill and Gio have combined for 7 carries & 38 yards (5.4 ypc)

2nd and 3rd and long will do that.

Holding and procedure penalties can cost you big time.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Down 9-7 to Ryan Mallett and the Baltimore Backups.

Way to go into the playoffs with a full head of steam, guys. Damn.

Yep ! And what is our 2nd half average scoring effort over the last 6 or so games ? 4.6 or something ?

Mark it down

1st half of season 8-0

2nd half of season 3-6

It's going to be wash, rinse, repeat. Like I said earlier all you guys get the excuses ready cause here we go again. Limping into the playoffs and can't get it done late in the season when it really counts.
Reply/Quote
As much as I'd like to be wrong, I know we're leaving after our first game. Completely certain of it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:36 PM)Housh Wrote: Games like this make me seriously question if winning was out Main goal coming into the game or are we saving something for the playoffs.

I know that sounds like homer talk but our playcall had gotten vanilla about a game before Dalton got hurt. AJ has been here 2 years you can't tell me he shouldn't know the whole playbook by now.

I sense something with this team.

Nope, believe me they are trying to win this game. Marvin doesn't play the game you refer too.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:38 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That shit happs all of the time under Marvin...  no what who is the D coordinator. 

Yep.  Same with the offense.  We've had different OC's and DC's under Marvin, but it always looks the same.  Wonder what the common denominator could be? Rolleyes
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:40 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We're not going to lose. But what I find interesting is that so many on here are saying it's over because we are 2 points behind Baltimore, and that the Steelers, who lost to Baltimore last week, are going to beat us.  

The Steelers beat us with AJM. All we have are excuses now. "It was AJMs first game, he was jittery" etc. Losers have excuses, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: 2nd and 3rd and long will do that.

Holding and procedure penalties can cost you big time.

Putting McCarron in obvious passing situations obviously isn't a formula for success.

We could be running these guys over.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hill and Gio have combined for 7 carries & 38 yards (5.4 ypc)

Maybe that can be attributed to them trying to get him as much work as possible before the playoffs? And aside from a few throws, he needs it.this team is  Looking rough today in every facet. 

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:40 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We're not going to lose. But what I find interesting is that so many on here are saying it's over because we are 2 points behind Baltimore, and that the Steelers, who lost to Baltimore last week, are going to beat us.  

Finally a post that's not full of gloom and doom. Geez. Very refreshing. Oh, and I agree.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Can anyone guess why they shut down JN during games?

WHo cares?

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:43 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: WHo cares?

Nope, that's not right.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Im loving the Bengals' use of GIO

Wow. So impressed

Lol.
Reply/Quote