Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-03-2016, 04:40 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We're not going to lose. But what I find interesting is that so many on here are saying it's over because we are 2 points behind Baltimore, and that the Steelers, who lost to Baltimore last week, are going to beat us in the playoffs.  

I don't know...maybe because they ALWAYS beat us.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:40 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We're not going to lose. But what I find interesting is that so many on here are saying it's over because we are 2 points behind Baltimore, and that the Steelers, who lost to Baltimore last week, are going to beat us in the playoffs.  

In all seriousness, what have you seen that makes you think we will beat anybody in the playoffs?  Maybe this second half will be different and I'll change my outlook, but after last week's second half and the first half so far this week, I haven't seen anything that makes me think we will win.  I just don't think any of our coaches are capable of planning effectively for a playoff win.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Can anyone guess why they shut down JN during games?

Can anyone guess why we'll be in the NFL draft threads in 8 days ?

ML
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Yeah it surprises me all the time how much people like to complain. We have a good team.
Reply/Quote
Did AJ Green check out? How is it he's doing zilch against this defense? How is it Hue cannot figure out how to get him the ball. Or if they are taking him out of the game why isn't that opening stuff for our other WRs. I just think that Hue doesn't know how to draw up passing plays to get these guys open.
Reply/Quote
Good kickoff coverage
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Can anyone guess why we'll be in the NFL draft threads in 8 days ?

ML

Nope, that's wrong too. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, that's not right.

Mods too lazy to mod? Ninja

Reply/Quote
Looks like we get a 3rd crack at the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Putting McCarron in obvious passing situations obviously isn't a formula for success.

We could be running these guys over.

Yes, but those penalties have come on runs as well.

If we clean that crap up, we can move the ball.
Reply/Quote
Here comes Mallet (who the Bengals will make to look like Brady)
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:34 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Damn! Not happy about that but I'm not worried at all. Let's see if we actually have an effective 2nd half adjustment

Hum ... well ... I guess there's a first time for everything.

Being in Florida, Bengals games are never on TV unless it's prime time.

But the stats look like we are limping along on offense. Three offensive holding penalties and a false start? I thought our OL was going to help AJM out, not dig a deeper hole.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:45 PM)PApinhead Wrote: In all seriousness, what have you seen that makes you think we will beat anybody in the playoffs?  Maybe this second half will be different and I'll change my outlook, but after last week's second half and the first half so far this week, I haven't seen anything that makes me think we will win.  I just don't think any of our coaches are capable of planning effectively for a playoff win.

Stout defense holding to field goals or punts, plus not turning it over. If we can do that and not turn the ball over we can beat anyone.
Reply/Quote
Picked off by burfict.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
PICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Burfict!!!
Reply/Quote
Big play Burfict. There are positive things to take away from the season regardless of next week. Burfict, Geno back to full health, Dalton emerged.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Tez!!!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
BURFICT is Perfect!!!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
And the D has come to play in the 2nd half.\