Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-03-2016, 05:39 PM)OandB Wrote: Hopefully we get minimum 3 here and call it a day for our starters...

Yeah, would love to see at least one more scoring drive.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Wasn't worried about the steelers one bit. Their defense is terrible. Now if williams is out as well. Big difference considering brown doesn't hurt us
Reply/Quote
If Manziel's dumbass would've played today, the Browns would've won.

Austin Davis is awful. At least Manziel can move the ball and doesn't give away turnovers like candy.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:39 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I don't think there is any other professional team in sports that I hate more than the damn Steelers.  Lucky sob's

Those bastards get everything going there way ALL the time. You know if we were Pittsburgh, the Broncos would lose later on giving a first round bye. But no we will play those punks next week.
Reply/Quote
All this crap going on in the Jets and Steelers games gives me hope for SD beating Denver.

Reply/Quote
Don't slide short of the sticks!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man I'd give $100 for a Reavis pick 6 right now
Reply/Quote
Late hit???
Reply/Quote
I can't believe no one is accusing Palmer of losing to the Steelers on purpose to screw us.
Reply/Quote
God damn Jets, comon.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Patriots looking awful going into the playoffs.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:43 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Man I'd give $100 for a Reavis pick 6 right now

I'd give a $100 for the Chargers to beat the Broncos
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:43 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Late hit???

Not late but it looks like a forearm to the head
Reply/Quote
Great punt and coverage .
Reply/Quote
I hate half the distance to the goal. I say move the line to gain by the full penalty yardage. Otherwise you can hold for 5 straight plays on the 1 with no punsihment for doing so.
Reply/Quote
McCarron getting kinda whiny about him sliding late.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:41 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: All this crap going on in the Jets and Steelers games gives me hope for SD beating Denver.

We don't have the Steelers luck
Reply/Quote
Cleveland promptly fumbles the kickoff and Pitt close to another TD.
Reply/Quote
How the hell did the steelers get the ball right back?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Patriots looking awful going into the playoffs.

If we can just get Andy back we could make a serious run.  It's crazy how the AFC is this year
Reply/Quote