Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Looks like we're going to have to be chargers fans today. Jets still have plenty of time to score. It would be nice if we get the bye, and the jets win keeping the steelers out
Reply/Quote
Once again Ill post this. Its fun to do.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine
Reply/Quote
I'd actually turn from this game to watch Jets/Bills
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's a pretty good chance to win the game
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: Jets will have to get a TD on this drive or the Stealers will be in...

How boneheaded by Fitzpatrick....they would only be down by 2 points right now with a field goal when they had the ball on the Bill's ten yard line.
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see us drive down and score here. Just to show that we can do it and to keep the momentum going. Oh .....and to put the game out of reach.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:50 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I'd actually turn from this game to watch Jets/Bills

Of course you would.

There's nothing to bytch about
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
the playoff losses is all the press can talk about

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I kinda want bills to win so we can be the one to knock Pitt out
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:52 PM)pally Wrote: the playoff losses is all the press can talk about

Well, until we do something different in the playoffs, why wouldn't they talk about it?

Reply/Quote
How does buffalo have the ball back? That's what it's saying
Reply/Quote
Hill is whincing in pain a lot.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:52 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I kinda want bills to win so we can be the one to knock Pitt out

That would be awesome!!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you would.

There's nothing to bytch about

We could always talk about the Bengal's playoff record and second half playoff stats under Marvin??
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:50 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Looks like we're going to have to be chargers fans today.  Jets still have plenty of time to score.  It would be nice if we get the bye, and the jets win keeping the steelers out

We were going to be Chargers fans no matter how our game turned out. 2 ways to get #2 seed both involoving Denver losing.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:50 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Looks like we're going to have to be chargers fans today.  Jets still have plenty of time to score.  It would be nice if we get the bye, and the jets win keeping the steelers out

SInce I used to be a Chargers fan, and since I can't stand the Broncos, that won't be hard to do........
Reply/Quote
I know it's the Ravens but it looks like Hill is back
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill is gassed. His problem is that he is not in the same shape as last year.
Reply/Quote
Whats going on in the Jets game!!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:54 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: We could always talk about the Bengal's playoff record and second half playoff stats under Marvin??

....or how we did the 2nd half of this game.

Nope, I'm betting your suggestion will get more board time. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote