Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
Ugly bas all heck but we won despite being very out of sync on offense in by far the biggest game of the season!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Will the official be suspended or reassigned like the last guy to screw up the clock???

There was no forward progress. Bryant ran out of bounds and lost about 2 yards of field position in the process.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Congrats, guys. Your boys pulled this one out.
Reply/Quote
Ain't no we dey To day son! Come out the ketchup bowl 7-0 son!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:28 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: And the good news is that I recorded this masterpiece. I can't imagine ever re-watching this POS though.

I recorded it as well but I can't sit through that again, lol
Reply/Quote
7 and 0. You guys are babies. Win is a win. I will take it.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Agreed on Tomlin clock mismanagement, laughing my ass off when they let it tick to the 2 minutes.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Great game steelers.

Better game Bengals!

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
I never would've called 16-10 either. Wow that was an ugly win.
I think Bengals couldn't see well today because of those ugly Jerseys.
Don't care how they won - 7-0 for first time in team history.

Thursday night have a shot for 8-0.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Can all of the boobirds shut the hell up now? Tongue Can they now realize that this team DOES NOT QUIT no matter what? The Steelers played really hard. We didn't back down from them. They are a good team, and it is always hard to beat them in their house. Yes, we played badly, but this team still finds a way to win. Today, they showed me that they are a great team. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Agreed on Tomlin clock mismanagement, laughing my ass off when they let it tick to the 2 minutes.

I think there was 2:38 on the clock so the two minute warning saved us 2 seconds...... unreal.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:27 PM)6andcounting Wrote: lol. Do you know the rules about the 2 minute warning?

HEY! Back to Smack Talk for you!!!

LOL
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Eli manning has thrown 6 TDs, they're in OT.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:28 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: And the good news is that I recorded this masterpiece. I can't imagine ever re-watching this POS though.

Yeah, usually after the game, I watch NFL Network to bask in the 30 seconds of praise they give the Bengals. Today I think I'll just play some video games.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Steve Smith hurt again in Baltimore.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
On to Cleveland and 8-0!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I think there was 2:38 on the clock so the two minute warning saved us 2 seconds...... unreal.

Basically a Marvin lewis thing, I was totally surprised Tomlin has the same type of staff that hasn't gone over basic critical math. Cost steelers the game IMO in a messy affair.
Reply/Quote
Damn, I'm in China and I woke up in the forth quarter when Williams got the interception. They played the game summary and I was glad I missed the first 3 quarters. I would have cracked open a beer at 4:40 am.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Eli manning has thrown 6 TDs, they're in OT.

Drew Brees has thrown 7

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Boys....last year...this was the perfect implosion game in years past. Shanked punt....muffed snaps....blocked FG....sacks....INTs....we usually fold like a cheap suit. Not this year. We win, and win ugly. I like it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote