Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
We have to find adjustments to net let Manziel run over the field. Dude is better than last year.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Browns usually keep games close, but they don't know how to close out.

Yeah, weren't they up like 20-3 against Arizona last week at the half?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Refs are garbage so far
Reply/Quote
If we can collapse the pockets yet have a spy on Johnny to keep him maintained we'll be way better off then letting him keep Rollin out and that's 4th time Duke has been wide open thank god Manziel missed him twice and got to him late once
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone can make a play when they have 34 seconds to throw. Defense is doing fine for the most part. Holding needs to be called.
Reply/Quote
Well, maybe we have finally heard the last of the idiotic "run defense is better without Maualuga in there" comments.....
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Does anyone else think maybe we should do everything we can to keep Manziel in the pocket? Maybe NOT blitz and tell the DL to not to rush the QB?

Just wondering.

This is exactly what Brian Billick said on NFL Sirius this morning. Said he would bench the 1st D-lineman to over-run a sack.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Bengals never lose at home. They have a great home field advantage.
Reply/Quote
Bengals need to go out there realizing holding/PI isn't getting called tonight so they need to do both while they can.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:40 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Can't look past the Browns.

Manziel has improved a lot.

Hate to say it, but he has improved, but I'm still calling him JF Ootball..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Will this finally convince the braintrust that Paulie G has to go? Making a twirp like Manziel look like Unitas?
Reply/Quote
My halftime adjustments:

1. Stop missing tackles.

2. Keep manziel in the pocket...stay in your lanes and don't let him outside to extend plays.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:40 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Every week again you guys cry about penalties missed

And your point is?

Do you complain about people pointing out the obvious, like when we have a big play or score?
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Lol they come out talking about Jonny football making plays lol wtf
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: Will this finally convince the braintrust that Paulie G has to go? Making a twirp like Manziel look like Unitas?

Jury is still out on him
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:42 PM)eddydoc Wrote: Definitely holding. Half Time Adjustment has to be hold the edge and make Manziel read the whole field. Need to blitz up the gut.

yup
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:40 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Every week again you guys cry about penalties missed

Why have rules to prevent one side from having an unfair advantage and then not call the game correctly. Cleveland's entire offense with Manziel is built to get him outside the pocket with a head start. Only way to continuously do this is to hold the DEs which they've done all game.

Clevelands entire offense is built around breaking the rules. If you don't have a problem with a lack of integrity, maybe you should find another sport. Blatant pass interference missed as well.
Reply/Quote
I'm afraid the 7 - 0 start is blinding us to not see the flaws still needed to be erased. Still missing tackles like it's preseason chaps my hide royally.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Closed hand inside Dunlap's neckline between the 9 and 6 by a lineman who is behind him.

That's a straight up hold!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:47 PM)Beaker Wrote: My halftime adjustments:

1. Stop missing tackles.

2. Keep manziel in the pocket...stay in your lanes and don't let him outside to extend plays.

Maybe tackle a ref in there sometime also...
Sorry, couldn't resist.  2nd half should be better - and we start w/ the ball!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote