Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
After the first couple weeks, zone reads have stopped really working. 
Reply/Quote
Hey Hue, not trying to tell you how to do your job, but...stop shoveling this BS each week about how Hill is "a huge part" of our offense and "we need to get him going" and Giovanni is getting all the redzone and short yardage work.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:18 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Bad read Andy we got too fancy

I like how Simms said it was a good faked because it fooled him.  He's in a booth and not 3 yards from the guy doing it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:18 AM)Trademark Wrote: I don't understand these cute play calls Hue, just stop and lunch them in the mouth we have too much talent

I agree, I want someone to Shoryuken him after play calls like that. He's doing so well and then stuff like this?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:18 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: You were saying?

With this defense? Unless we're up by more than a TD I always assume the D will give up the TD.
Reply/Quote
I would like to see us start pounding it inside. That would open up downfield some.
Reply/Quote
The ol Andy fake for the score didn't work, but what the heck .. Worth the try..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Has anyone mentioned how bad that 3rd down call was?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Time for the defense to force a turnover.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:18 AM)bengals73 Wrote: I really haven't heard much out of the Crowd, Are they sleeping?

Cincy doesn't have a night life. Everyone is usually in bed right about now.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:18 AM)bengals73 Wrote: I really haven't heard much out of the Crowd, Are they sleeping?

It could be worse. You guys could be Packer fans.
Reply/Quote
Need a turnover here. Come on D!
Reply/Quote
Turnover coming.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Keep Johnny contained
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Holy crap! Anyone else feel like this game is going by fast?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:20 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Has anyone mentioned how bad that 3rd down call was?

The call wasn't as bad as the read by andy. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:19 AM)YoungThundercat Wrote: Hey Hue, not trying to tell you how to do your job, but...stop shoveling this BS each week about how Hill is "a huge part" of our offense and "we need to get him going" and Giovanni is getting all the redzone and short yardage work.
You do realize Hill's last carry was our last short yardage situation, right?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:20 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Has anyone mentioned how bad that 3rd down call was?

Yes. It was even the exact kind of call Steve Marucci called out Hue for on NFL Network. He said we have the personnel to not need tricks so stop trying to be cute and just line up and play power.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:18 AM)Trademark Wrote: I don't understand these cute play calls Hue, just stop and lunch them in the mouth we have too much talent

I think you mean dinner them in the mouth
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:20 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Cincy doesn't have a night life. Everyone is usually in bed right about now.

Crowd noise is directly correlated to alcohol, of which Cincy fans are the soberest in the NFL. Browns fans start drinking on Saturday.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote