Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
Did I miss the eulogy for Andy 2.0?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:52 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: gronk who?

To be fair Gronks yardage totals are crushing Eifert...but we have a good case for the 2nd best TE in the league!
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dalton and Eifert split the gameball.

Reply/Quote
Thank you for not letting us down on primetime again. Another stigma broken if we can hold the lead. The 4th quarter has been total domination so far.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:53 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Extra point is good

31-10

I blame Marvin
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Dalton's QB rating in this game is currently 142.2
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:52 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: There you go Reuben, Eifert's 3rd!

Can we have 4.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:53 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: This game should change some national perceptions.  Andy showing up, Eifert showing up.  Gio, Geno and Dunlap showing up.

If they would have only played this way the first 3 quarters........
Reply/Quote
Really kicking myself for not starting Eifert on my fantasy team this week.

But who cares? Bengals kicking some serious ass.
[Image: WiscoFan.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals aren't done, with Gio's running we're going to see close to 40. He doesn't know how to run the clock out.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:54 AM)djam Wrote: Thank you for not letting us down on primetime again. Another stigma broken if we can hold the lead. The 4th quarter has been total domination so far.

I get so sick of hearing this......we have had huge prime time wins for the last couple of years.... there is no stigma anymore....
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:54 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Dalton's QB rating in this game is currently 142.2

I was thinking he'd been nearly perfect tonight
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Let's give Dawson more playing time and rest Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:53 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: To be fair Gronks yardage totals are crushing Eifert...but we have a good case for the 2nd best TE in the league!

Yards for show. TD's for dough!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
All we need is a pick to complete this!
Reply/Quote
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy – the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:56 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I was thinking he'd been nearly perfect tonight

Me too; that's why I checked. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Manziel's accuracy is really bad.
Reply/Quote
The announcers went from praising Manzel to saying he needs Alot of work lol
Reply/Quote
I noticed Eifert found a nice looking gal to give the ball to. One of the players I heard interviewed said you wouldn't believe the things women say to Eifert from the stands..... I think they should mike him up...
Reply/Quote