Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
(11-06-2015, 01:16 AM)PApinhead Wrote: We had some not so good moments in this game, but overall it was a good game.  We need to tighten a few things up, but I still think this is the year we are going somewhere.

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most def PA.

None of this surprised me cause it seems the team is itself finally...

The best team in football IMHO.
Reply/Quote
First half was a bit tense.

Second half was a blast.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
So:

No defensive holds called
No offensive holds called
No facemasks called
No hands to the face called
No PI called (offensive and defensive)

Absolutlely amazing!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:23 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: So:

No defensive holds called
No offensive holds called
No facemasks called
No hands to the face called
No PI called (offensive and defensive)

Absolutlely amazing!

They keep talking about how awesome Johnny was in the first half. Everyone of his plays he extended had major holds...
Reply/Quote
You guys are the best team in football IMO!
Reply/Quote
Good Lord shut up about Manziel
Reply/Quote
This Manziel lovefest going on right now is mind-boggling.

Keep him in the pocket and he has no business in the NFL. His broken-play schtick won't last long.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:24 AM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys are the best team in football IMO!

They have a chance to be.  But I still see the Patriots being able to put up points on this defense because their QB can read the field so fast and so well.  But it's a long season and anything could happen.
Reply/Quote
haha hill....
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:26 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: They have a chance to be.  But I still see the Patriots being able to put up points on this defense because their QB can read the field so fast and so well.  But it's a long season and anything could happen.
I hope you guys go all the way!
Reply/Quote
dibs on that hill sig....
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:28 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope you guys go all the way!

Thanks, me too!
Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick cost me six points in fantasy. :snark:
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:21 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Most def PA.

None of this surprised me cause it seems the team is itself finally...

The best team in football IMHO.

Definitely one of the best, if not the best.  We are going to need to play a full game in every aspect to beat the Patriots.  I think we can do it though.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Lol... They just had Daltons stats were 18 TDs and 14 INTs wtf!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:26 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: They have a chance to be.  But I still see the Patriots being able to put up points on this defense because their QB can read the field so fast and so well.  But it's a long season and anything could happen.

it's not a long season in the playoffs and if we can get even a 2 seed in the playoffs. that's literally one chance and one chance only at the pats. hue will have to be uber creative against belichick. paulie g will str8 get shredded against brady, mcdaniels. no contest. it will be a shootout and i'm hoping we stay healthy and happy to be 8-0 either way.
Reply/Quote
Right now you guys would take my Pack to the woodshed easily.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:33 AM)WildCat Wrote: it's not a long season in the playoffs and if we can get even a 2 seed in the playoffs. that's literally one chance and one chance only at the pats. hue will have to be uber creative against belichick. paulie g will str8 get shredded against brady, mcdaniels. no contest. it will be a shootout and i'm hoping we stay healthy and happy to be 8-0 either way.

Yes, but it's still a long time before the playoffs.  Nobody knows what injuries will happen on the Pats or Broncos or god forbid the Bengals.  Anything could happen that can change the landscape.  That's why I'm saying based on the current state it's going to be tough to beat the Pats, but the Bengals D can also get better over the next 9 weeks with Burfict getting the cobwebs worked out.  No doubt I'm enjoying the 8-0 start. 

The NFL Network interview is awesome.
Reply/Quote
Wow….

Running on all cylinders….  AGAIN!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:32 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol... They just had Daltons stats were 18 TDs and 14 INTs wtf!

Might have been for primetime and playoff games?
Reply/Quote