Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman kicked out of restroom for looking like a dude
As I've said in the past; Who knew that .03% of the population was such a large group; seems there is more and more of these happenings.

Secondly: The cynic in me thinks we might start seeing a few more of these instances and even lawsuits as they become more prevelent and some of them might just be folks wanting to get paid.

EDIT: NOT evryone will do this; there is just a crowd out there that looks for unique ways to get paid.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-22-2016, 12:48 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Good stuff !

I know I've had similar situations, but I was too hammered to put the whole story together on any of them.
They were accidental or there was a huge line in the men's room.

Most occurred when I worked at a bar, so I could always say I was checking the TP....lol

I think I've shared this story before: I was in a dive bar in rural KY and there were two bathrooms. One had a poster of Dale Earnhart Jr on the door and the other had a poster of Brook Burke on the door. Once my bladder was full of Natty Light I went to use the bathroom and entered the one with Dale Earnhart on the door.

When I came out everyone was looking at me strangely and a few of my friends were laughing. Then the bartender tells me I used the womens restroom and points to the little sign above the door. I asked him why the hell he had a picture of Earnhart on the ladies' room and Brook Burke on the men's? He said it was so you could look at them while you were conducting your business (ball washing and such). I asked him how the hell you could see the posters with the door closed; he was perplexed.

(04-22-2016, 10:36 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  if she doesn't want to be mistaken for a dude then maybe she should rethink her look.  

(04-22-2016, 11:01 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If this happened as the story said then she caused a stir with her butch look.    

[Image: 1370.gif]
(04-22-2016, 01:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I've said in the past; Who knew that .03% of the population was such a large group; seems there is more and more of these happenings.

Secondly: The cynic in me thinks we might start seeing a few more of these instances and even lawsuits as they become more prevelent and some of them might just be folks wanting to get paid.

EDIT: NOT evryone will do this; there is just a crowd out there that looks for unique ways to get paid.

No doubt there will be a few who try to make a buck of it crying "Discrimination".  If there's a way to work the system SOMEONE will try.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-22-2016, 01:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: No doubt there will be a few who try to make a buck of it crying "Discrimination".  If there's a way to work the system SOMEONE will try.

Just like if it's made clear you can use whatever restroom you "identify" with, then some perv will use the "wrong" restroom just on the chance at catching a lookee loo.  ThumbsUp
(04-22-2016, 01:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Just like if it's made clear you can use whatever restroom you "identify" with, then some perv will use the "wrong" restroom just on the chance at catching a lookee loo.  ThumbsUp

That happens now.

The fact remains those are perverts...not transgender people using the restroom with no trouble.
(04-22-2016, 01:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think I've shared this story before: I was in a dive bar in rural KY and there were two bathrooms. One had a poster of Dale Earnhart Jr on the door and the other had a poster of Brook Burke on the door. Once my bladder was full of Natty Light I went to use the bathroom and entered the one with Dale Earnhart on the door.

When I came out everyone was looking at me strangely and a few of my friends were laughing. Then the bartender tells me I used the womens restroom and points to the little sign above the door. I asked him why the hell he had a picture of Earnhart on the ladies' room and Brook Burke on the men's? He said it was so you could look at them while you were conducting your business (ball washing and such). I asked him how the hell you could see the posters with the door closed; he was perplexed.

Maybe you should have pee'd on the floor, outside the door ?
Human with 100% God-given vagina walks into women's restroom. Conservatives still upset.
(04-24-2016, 05:05 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Human with 100% God-given vagina walks into women's restroom. Conservatives still upset.

Perhaps massive meat-curtains produced a bulge ?
Ninja
(04-22-2016, 01:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Just like if it's made clear you can use whatever restroom you "identify" with, then some perv will use the "wrong" restroom just on the chance at catching a lookee loo.  ThumbsUp

So you want lesbians to use the mens room and gay men to use the ladies room?

How are you going to enforce that?
(04-24-2016, 05:05 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Human with 100% God-given vagina walks into women's restroom.  Conservatives still upset.

THREAD END.
(04-24-2016, 05:05 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Human with 100% God-given vagina walks into women's restroom. A conservative still upset.

“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(04-24-2016, 04:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you want lesbians to use the mens room and gay men to use the ladies room?

How are you going to enforce that?

Yes, becuase saying that pervs will take advantage of the law means that I want lesbians to use the men's room and so on.  Whatever

Are you on drugs or something? Seriously. Because this is the 2nd time that your response to something I said has been alarmingly unintelligent.
(04-26-2016, 01:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, becuase saying that pervs will take advantage of the law means that I want lesbians to use the men's room and so on.  Whatever

Are you on drugs or something? Seriously. Because this is the 2nd time that your response to something I said has been alarmingly unintelligent.

Actually all I did was use your own logic.

Transgender women are not interested in looking at other women for sexual gratification, but lesbians do.  So if all you are worried about is "pervs" getting sexual gratification from looking at naked women you should concentrate on lesbians instead of transgender women.

Get it now?
(04-26-2016, 01:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually all I did was use your own logic.

Transgender women are not interested in looking at other women for sexual gratification, but lesbians do.  So if all you are worried about is "pervs" getting sexual gratification from looking at naked women you should concentrate on lesbians instead of transgender women.

Get it now?

My logic only said that perverts (I never specified which gender, BTW) would take advantage of a law that allows people to use the restroom that they identify with. Which has already happened. What I stated is a FACT.

I never suggested in my post any action should be taken one way or the other. Only what WOULD happen given that it has ALREADY happened.

So, yes, i get it now: for some reason, you're starting to either become dumber or, at the very least, your posts are becoming dumber and dumber. And, frankly, it has me worried.
(04-27-2016, 11:33 AM)PhilHos Wrote: So, yes, i get it now: for some reason, you're starting to either become dumber or, at the very least, your posts are becoming dumber and dumber. And, frankly, it has me worried.

It's called a Slow Poke/Troll.
Fred is glorious at it.
(04-26-2016, 01:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually all I did was use your own logic.

Get it now?

You have 0 idea if a transgender woman is interested in looking at other women for sexual gratification. It is just a common technique of spouting false assumptions off as facts. For example I am quite sure Kaitlyn Jenner is attracted to women.

(04-27-2016, 12:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You have 0 idea if a transgender woman is interested in looking at other women for sexual gratification. 

Then why should they be banned from using the public restroom of their choice?
(04-27-2016, 01:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then why should they be banned from using the public restroom of their choice?

You only quoted part of the post and asked a question. I sense a theme

(04-27-2016, 12:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You have 0 idea if a transgender woman is interested in looking at other women for sexual gratification. It is just a common technique of spouting false assumptions  off as facts. For example I am quite sure Kaitlyn Jenner is attracted to women.

So you are for banning homosexuals from their bathrooms?  Because everyone is just one big bag of hormones looking for sexual gratification so we must make it harder for them to jump someone when they can't control themselves.

I'll repeat what I just posted elsewhere:

We hare so frigging hung up on sexuality in this country its a joke.  they want to pee and poop.  They are dressed and look like the opposite sex.  They use that bathroom to avoid any problems with someone wondering why a woman is in the mens room and vice versa.

Now if can put the bibles and fevered sexual fantasies away can we all just use the facilities and, as you say, STFU?