Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Speaking of Nazi's: Iceland is 'Disappearing' Down Syndrome children
(08-21-2017, 04:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Don't know.  I just know he has the full support of Nazis.  They love him.

And? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-21-2017, 03:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What valid points? That the facts cited were from the cbs original reporting?

Let's not kid anyone here..... the next hill for my stalkers to die on is complaining about Daily Wire.

I addressed the valid points made by another poster to the OP in a previous post that was deleted, so I assume discussions of the sort are no longer welcome in this forum. I will move on. Enjoy the comfort of your blinders.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-21-2017, 03:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everything I claimed and cited is actually from the CBS original report on the topic. This is a follow up piece to that story from the DW. As I and others have told you and others... you are more than welcome to go to the original CBS story and haggle with the writer of that story.

But we all know the only reason you are haggling here over nonsense is because I posted the thread. This has been proven time and again on these boards. We know who acts like a bunch of stalkers when I post. Other posters have posted the same threads with the same sources and there has been civil discussion.

You need to have a word with yourself. If you can not help yourself then maybe you should just block me.

Show me where this is found in the CBS article:

Quote:Now read this paragraph closely, embrace the monstrous subtext:

When Thordis Ingadottir was pregnant with her third child at the age of 40, she took the screening test. The results showed her chances of having a child with Down syndrome were very slim, odds of 1 in 1,600. However, the screening test is only 85 percent accurate. That year, 2009, three babies were born with Down syndrome in Iceland, including Ingadottir's daughter Agusta, who is now 7.

Oops. Sometimes one gets through!

Moreover, based on odds — ODDS! — babies are being exterminated, and how many of those "terminated" babies would not have been born with Down syndrome? Why doesn't CBS News even raise that possibility?

Answer: it isn't in the CBS article. Why? Because it is a lie. The screening tests are used to identify who needs more definitive testing: amniocentesis. Why doesn't the DW explain that? Or that amniocentesis is 99.5% accurate compared to the screening test? Because facts trump propaganda.
(08-21-2017, 04:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And? 

No "and".

I agree Trump is not a Nazi.  I said, however, Nazis love Trump's policies.

Not sure why but he doesn't seem bothered by it either.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-21-2017, 04:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: No "and".

I agree Trump is not a Nazi.  I said, however, Nazis love Trump's policies.

Not sure why but he doesn't seem bothered by it either.

Was Obama bothered by the support of Muslim terrorists? 

Nazis aren't the only ones who support Trump or like his policies. But since you're CLEARLY trying to make an equivalency here, then please tell us which of Trump's policies are Nazi-esque.
(08-21-2017, 04:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Was Obama bothered by the support of Muslim terrorists? 

Nazis aren't the only ones who support Trump or like his policies. But since you're CLEARLY trying to make an equivalency here, then please tell us which of Trump's policies are Nazi-esque.

Wait...did ISIS come out and say they were happy with Obama and that the voted him into office?!?!

How did I miss that for eight years?

And (there's one) I said I don't know why Nazis love and voted for Trump...but they do and they did.  Maybe it was him having Steve "al-right" Bannon on his team and in the WH net to him?  Maybe it's apparent disdain for all immigrants?

You'd have to ask a Nazi...there might be some around that will answer.
(08-21-2017, 04:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Was Obama bothered by the support of Muslim terrorists? 

Was this a thing?  Genuine question.  I did a quick google for "Muslim terrorists support Obama" and I didn't get much of anything back on it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(08-21-2017, 04:35 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Was this a thing?  Genuine question.  I did a quick google for "Muslim terrorists support Obama" and I didn't get much of anything back on it.

His name was Obama and he had a darker complexion. They'd rather have their operations and families drone attacked by an individual slightly closer to their appearance. Incremental gains.
(08-21-2017, 04:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wait...did ISIS come out and say they were happy with Obama and that the voted him into office?!?!

How did I miss that for eight years?

And (there's one) I said I don't know why Nazis love and voted for Trump...but they do and they did.  Maybe it was him having Steve "al-right" Bannon on his team and in the WH net to him?  Maybe it's apparent disdain for all immigrants?

You'd have to ask a Nazi...there might be some around that will answer.

So then why bring up that Nazis support him? Is that going to be the new standard? Forget about his or her policies, who supports your candidate? Now THAT's what matters. Rolleyes

Unless Trump has promoted some kind of policy or law that's Nazi-esque, then only someone who can't think for themselves should be worried about who supports him.

(08-21-2017, 04:35 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Was this a thing?  Genuine question.  I did a quick google for "Muslim terrorists support Obama" and I didn't get much of anything back on it.

Honestly, all I can remember there were some articles and some discussion during his first campaign that suggested that certain Islamic terrorist organizations were hoping Obama would win for a variety of reasons.
(08-21-2017, 04:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So then why bring up that Nazis support him? Is that going to be the new standard? Forget about his or her policies, who supports your candidate? Now THAT's what matters. Rolleyes

Unless Trump has promoted some kind of policy or law that's Nazi-esque, then only someone who can't think for themselves should be worried about who supports him.

Honestly, all I can remember there were some articles and some discussion during his first campaign that suggested that certain Islamic terrorist organizations were hoping Obama would win for a variety of reasons.

This is a thread (ostensibly) about Nazis.

Someone said Trump is not a Nazi.  I agreed.

I made the (true) comment that Nazis support Trump, however.

And there is certainly more proof for that than that ISIS supported Obama.  Seem that that last bit about the last President falls under #fakenews.
(08-21-2017, 04:35 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Was this a thing?  Genuine question.  I did a quick google for "Muslim terrorists support Obama" and I didn't get much of anything back on it.

About all I could find.

http://www.wnd.com/2008/02/57231/

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-21-2017, 04:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: This is a thread (ostensibly) about Nazis.

Someone said Trump is not a Nazi.  I agreed.

I made the (true) comment that Nazis support Trump, however.
Yes, but why? Because you DO believe Trump is a Nazi or at least a Nazi sympathizer? I see no other reason why you would keep harping on this.
(08-21-2017, 04:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: And there is certainly more proof for that than that ISIS supported Obama.  Seem that that last bit about the last President falls under #fakenews.

First, I never said ISIS, so way to make up shit there, buddy. ThumbsUp
More importantly, there was some discussion of HAMAS supporting Obama. 
http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-campaign-flattered-by-hamas-endorsement/article/24007
(08-21-2017, 04:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Show me where this is found in the CBS article:

Answer: it isn't in the CBS article. Why? Because it is a lie. The screening tests are used to identify who needs more definitive testing: amniocentesis. Why doesn't the DW explain that? Or that amniocentesis is 99.5% accurate compared to the screening test? Because facts trump propaganda.

Did you watch all the video portions of the reporting?
(08-21-2017, 05:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, but why? Because you DO believe Trump is a Nazi or at least a Nazi sympathizer? I see no other reason why you would keep harping on this.

Where would that notion come from when I wrote, more than once, that Trump is not a Nazi?

Never once said he was.

I am "harping" on it because I keep getting asked the same questions and my answers are ignored.

(08-21-2017, 05:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: First, I never said ISIS, so way to make up shit there, buddy. ThumbsUp
More importantly, there was some discussion of HAMAS supporting Obama. 
http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-campaign-flattered-by-hamas-endorsement/article/24007

You are correct. The exact quote was:

So far the evidence produced for that are one WND article and "some discussion" in a weekly standard article.

Meanwhile actual leaders of the Nazis (alt right) have come out in full throated support for Trump.

That seems like a false equivalency no matter which group we claim Obama wasn't "bothered" by.
(08-21-2017, 05:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Did you watch all the video portions of the reporting?

1) I take your failure to note the specified DW quote in the CBS article as an admission the quote doesn't appear in the CBS article.

2) Specify the video and the time stamp the DW quote appears in the CBS video. If you don't, that is an admission the quote doesn't appear there, either.

Obviously, you haven't watched any of the videos because within the first two minutes we learn a child with Down Syndrome was born to mother who didn't have the screening test. The same screening test which you claimed is forced on them. In other words, your point is disproven by the source of your source in less than 120 seconds.
(08-21-2017, 06:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: 1) I take your failure to note the specified DW quote in the CBS article as an admission the quote doesn't appear in the CBS article.

2) Specify the video and the time stamp the DW quote appears in the CBS video. If you don't, that is an admission the quote doesn't appear there, either.

Lol. It's not my job to spoon feed you everything. I'm not your step and fetch boy.

If anything you are my step and fetch boy considering It wasn't that difficult to get you post you license plate which you did then proceeded to post all your personal documents as well.

Which is exactly why you should be having a word with yourself.

Go to cbs and watch all the videos.
(08-21-2017, 06:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol. It's not my job to spoon feed you everything. I'm not your step and fetch boy.

If anything you are my step and fetch boy considering It wasn't that difficult to get you post you license plate which you did then proceeded to post all your personal documents as well.

Which is exactly why you should be having a word with yourself.

Go to cbs and watch all the videos.

Another admission the DW quote can't be found to n the videos, either.
Classic run and hide. Dodge logic, call others 'stalkers', start 40 more threads to weasel out of discussion.

Really need to revisit that daily thread limit that's been suggested a thousand times around here. Spammers be spammin'
(08-21-2017, 05:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: Where would that notion come from when I wrote, more than once, that Trump is not a Nazi?

Never once said he was.

You keep saying he's not but then you keep saying that Nazis support him.

(08-21-2017, 05:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: I am "harping" on it because I keep getting asked the same questions and my answers are ignored.
What question are you constantly getting asked that requires the answer "Nazis support Trump"?
In fact, here's the first time you mentioned it in this thread:
(08-21-2017, 03:48 PM)GMDino Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 02:49 PM)Vlad Wrote: Just keep in mind that Trump isn't equivalent to a Nazi either.

Nope.  But the Nazis fully support him and his policies.

(08-21-2017, 05:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: So far the evidence produced for that are one WND article and "some discussion" in a weekly standard article.

Meanwhile actual leaders of the Nazis (alt right) have come out in full throated support for Trump.

That seems like a false equivalency no matter which group we claim Obama wasn't "bothered" by.

The point being that I doubt your allegiance to Obama wavered simply because it appeared Hamas favored him.