Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(11-09-2016, 12:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Some things are more important than the law. How about ethics, truth, respect, contribution & self accountability? Screw the law. Laws are in place for those who can't control themselves. She tiptoes the line. Doesn't make it right. However, you will argue that too so not sure why I bothered.

Are any of those things that can be shown by Trump either?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-09-2016, 01:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: Are any of those things that can be shown by Trump either?

Absolutely not. But the question was about Hills.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-08-2016, 12:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They never broke the law.

Hillary did.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-05-2016, 04:47 PM)Dill Wrote: You could indeed keep going, and I get that unvetted Republican talking points seem to work well with a segment of the population. That is the best condensation of most or all that I have seen.

Have you ever really looked into any of these claims using sources outside the right-wing media bubble? E.g., starting with Soros as "proud Nazi collaborator" then working your way back to that chamber of horrors, the Clinton Foundation, which provides medical care to millions who otherwise would not have it?  

Perhaps someone is "lying through his/her teeth" and perhaps it is not Clinton. 

PS I do agree she is currently the choice of the wealthy top .01% in this election, but she would not be if Kasich or any other Republican had won the nomination.  The wealthy do know that a Trump presidency unleashes economic as well as political/military chaos.  When his polls go up, the NASDAQ goes down.

NASDAQ seems to be doing just fine.
(11-14-2016, 02:20 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: NASDAQ seems to be doing just fine.

I was referring to polls during the election. Trump makes markets nervous. They may recover during the weeks after his election, but its going to be an interesting winter and spring.
(11-14-2016, 03:34 PM)Dill Wrote: I was referring to polls during the election. Trump makes markets nervous. They may recover during the weeks after his election, but its going to be an interesting winter and spring.

Guess you haven't looked at the markets since the election, huh?
--------------------------------------------------------

(11-14-2016, 08:09 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Guess you haven't looked at the markets since the election, huh?

Guess I have. That's why I said it's going to be an interesting WINTER and SPRING.  Are you making any predictions?

In any case, my original reference was to polls during the election.
(11-14-2016, 09:01 PM)Dill Wrote: Guess I have. That's why I said it's going to be an interesting WINTER and SPRING.  Are you making any predictions?

In any case, my original reference was to polls during the election.

If Trump makes markets nervous, then why have they rallied so much since the election?

We'll see what happens based on what Trump is actually able to pass.  The market does not appear to have a negative opinion of Trump himself, or what his policies are expected to be.  But the POTUS and his policies aren't the only thing that moves markets.
--------------------------------------------------------

(11-14-2016, 09:22 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: If Trump makes markets nervous, then why have they rallied so much since the election?

We'll see what happens based on what Trump is actually able to pass.  The market does not appear to have a negative opinion of Trump himself, or what his policies are expected to be.  But the POTUS and his policies aren't the only thing that moves markets.

A whiff of deregulation has blown north from Washington.

I agree. Let's see what happens.  WINTER and SPRING.