Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Rather
This is pretty simple. I'm going to ask a question in which you have to choose between two scenarios. You have to pick one and then defend your choice. You may ask me to clarify.

Would you rather always have MMMBop play when you walk into a room OR get a text message ever time your parents have sex that describes everything they did in detail?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 12:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is pretty simple. I'm going to ask a question in which you have to choose between two scenarios. You have to pick one and then defend your choice. You may ask me to clarify.

Would you rather always have MMMBop play when you walk into a room OR get a text message ever time your parents have sex that describes everything they did in detail?

MMBop and it really isn't even a question.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 12:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is pretty simple. I'm going to ask a question in which you have to choose between two scenarios. You have to pick one and then defend your choice. You may ask me to clarify.

I don't have a cell phone so I'll choose the text.
Reply/Quote
Piggyback on the first question.

If you always got a text message when your parents had sex:

Would you rather a text message come once a year or once a week?

For Beaker it would be a singing telegram.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:01 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: For Beaker it would be a singing telegram.

Reply/Quote
How is having your own built in entrance music a bad thing?? Regardless of the song, that would be fantastic.
Reply/Quote

"Mmmbop" is a pretty catchy pop tune.

Not even close.  
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:09 PM)djs7685 Wrote: How is having your own built in entrance music a bad thing?? Regardless of the song, that would be fantastic.

Some of us have to project a serious, professional demeanor when we enter a room.

I'd take the text option and just not read the texts.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Some of us have to project a serious, professional demeanor when we enter a room.

I'd take the text option and just not read the texts.

The texts are read using text to speech. You cannot use your phone until it is finished being read.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:09 PM)djs7685 Wrote: How is having your own built in entrance music a bad thing?? Regardless of the song, that would be fantastic.

Imagine walking into a funeral and MMMBop starts playing.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The texts are read using text to speech. You cannot use your phone until it is finished being read.

Still choose the texts.

Seriously, why are you all freaked out about your parents having sex?

Oedipus much?
Reply/Quote
Text. Because they're divorced and one's getting married. So I won't be getting a text ever.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Still choose the texts.

Oedipus much?

"Excuse me counselor but why is your phone telling us about the rim job your mom is giving your father?"  Said the judge to Fredtoast.

Suddenly Fred realized Mmmbop was the correct choice all along.  

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Still choose the texts.

Oedipus much?

Cause my parents are freaks.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:28 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Text. Because they're divorced and one's getting married. So I won't be getting a text ever.

Hmmm...It does not indicate that the sex needs to be with each other...seems to me like you will be getting double the texts.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hmmm...It does not indicate that the sex needs to be with each other...seems to me like you will be getting double the texts.

That's a good point. Even if your parents aren't divorced, you could still be getting double texts. Or triple for those really, really adventurous ones.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:28 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Text. Because they're divorced and one's getting married. So I won't be getting a text ever.

You get a text anytime a parent has sex, not just with each other. 

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:01 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Piggyback on the first question.

If you always got a text message when your parents had sex:

Would you rather a text message come once a year or once a week?

For Beaker it would be a singing telegram.

I'd rather it came once a year....just like my mom and dad.
Reply/Quote
i would have to go with mmmbop and just deal with it. after all It could be worse.... it could be playing Me So Horny

at least with mmmmbop i can still be around my kids. I cant have them hearing about God knows what in text to speech
Reply/Quote
Does the entire song play every time you enter a room?

Reply/Quote