Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Would you Trade Andy Dalton
Back up AJ McCarron for Kap? LOL BITE ME!! LOL..
Reply/Quote
What the hell is this? Smack the shit out of yourself!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 06:55 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What the hell is this? Smack the shit out of yourself!

HAHAHAHA OK DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :fencing: :fencing: :fencing: :fencing: :fencing: :fencing:
Reply/Quote
This thread is not even funny. Yes, go smack the shit out of yourself.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd trade Marlon23 for coltfan or steelman.

This thread sucks. Smack the shit out of yourself.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4316501-back-away-from-the-fail-thread.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This thread is a mess, so here is a picture of Ben as a little girl.

[Image: 2ihwkg6.jpg]
Reply/Quote
There were tons in here that weren't willing to wait, and if they had been MB or ML, Dalton would have never gotten the extension and would have been traded for sure!!! Shocked

Not sure how many are still here and would man up or not! Smirk
Reply/Quote
I remember a thread like this before the season started. What's even worse is that they wanted to trade a draft pick and Dalton for Kaepernick.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:35 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I remember a thread like this before the season started. What's even worse is that they wanted to trade a draft pick and Dalton for Kaepernick.

Meh, maybe Dalton should have had a better 2014 than a disgraced, now-backup QB if he didn't want people to think said disgraced back-up QB might be better than him.

Dalton 2015 >>>>> Krapernick 2015 but let's not act like Dalton looked like a slam-dunk far and away better QB than Krapernick after 2014.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:35 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I remember a thread like this before the season started. What's even worse is that they wanted to trade a draft pick and Dalton for Kaepernick.

HOMERUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   some just don't get it man some just don't get it....  before season everyone was wanting to trade Dalton for a Stick of GUM!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 07:07 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I'd trade Marlon23 for coltfan or steelman.

This thread sucks. Smack the shit out of yourself.

A coltfan.....  A coltfan..........   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
What would you do for a Klondike bar? Would you bark like a dog?

WOOF!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, maybe Dalton should have had a better 2014 than a disgraced, now-backup QB if he didn't want people to think said disgraced back-up QB might be better than him.

Dalton 2015 >>>>> Krapernick 2015 but let's not act like Dalton looked like a slam-dunk far and away better QB than Krapernick after 2014.

It had nothing to do with Dalton having everyone hurt right. I mean we didn't have to pick up and play people who were cut from the Browns practice squad, right? Iol
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 09:32 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: It had nothing to do with Dalton having everyone hurt right. I mean we didn't have to pick up and play people who were cut from the Browns practice squad, right? Iol

LOLZ!!!  Totally, Dalton practically dragged a CFL team to the playoffs last year!!!!!

But seriously, not to sound like I give a rat's arse about Krapernick, but I don't see anyone pointing out any of the massive issues that franchise is saddled with before badmouthing him (his head coach is a bit of a dolt, his QB coach hasn't coached a QB in half a decade, much of the team retired in disgust, etc.).  Injuries happen, so suck it up and stop making excuses.  The fact is that Dalton didn't look like he was light years ahead of Krapernick circa 2014 is the point I'm making.  Lord knows no one can mention 2014 without you popping up like a living, breathing asterisk.
Reply/Quote
I'd trade Dalton for a night with Ariana Grande
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
.....but Harbaugh was there last year, and Kaepernick still sucked. To me, yes, Dalton looked much better than Kaepernick last season. Kaepernick is a one hit wonder and always has been. In my eyes, the fact that we even made the playoffs last season with so many injuries on both sides of the ball is a testament to the will and determination of most every coach and player on this team. Including our quarterback.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Ask me again after our first playoff game.

I may have a different opinion then. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 06:55 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What the hell is this? Smack the shit out of yourself!

This.  Big Grin

Kaep is a great athlete but a pretty mediocre QB.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 07:37 PM)SB50Champs Wrote: This thread is a mess, so here is a picture of Ben as a little girl.

[Image: 2ihwkg6.jpg]

Lmbo Big Grin
Reply/Quote