Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow.
I have no words. That was by far the most unusual game I've ever seen.
Reply/Quote
no.....no it wasn't and you know it wasn't.
Reply/Quote
That was messed up. The end was total stupidity, but how do you fumble there?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
PIT outplayed them almost all game. They deserved to win. CIN almost stole it, but being CIN coached by Marv then no
Reply/Quote
Meh whatever. **** it. This was the pinnacle of the Marvin Lewis regime. So be it.
Reply/Quote
Classic afcn game
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
That 2nd personal was a joke. You can't hand a team the game like that. The 1st one definitely. The second one no way. You don't decide the game with an iffy flag.
Reply/Quote
Marv, don't ever leave CIN!!! We love you here in PIT!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:08 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Marv, don't ever leave CIN!!! We love you here in PIT!!!

And Burfict. I love that guy. And his 7 tackles a game are elite or something.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
By the way....Shazier would have put the game away on the fumble return if it was correctly called. Lest you try to ***** how the refs robbed you....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:10 AM)6andcounting Wrote: And Burfict. I love that guy. And his 7 tackles a game are elite or something.

That guy shouldn't even be in the league.  He's a detriment to his team and a danger to his opponents.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:12 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: By the way....Shazier would have put the game away on the fumble return if it was correctly called.   Lest you try to ***** how the refs robbed you....

The guy with the illegal hit that wasn't called and knocked Gio out?  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:12 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That guy shouldn't even be in the league.  He's a detriment to his team and a danger to his opponents.  

Like I said in another thread, I'm done with this team until bufiction  and Jones are both gone.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:56 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I have no words.  That was by far the most unusual game I've ever seen.

Hollywood-esque.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:12 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That guy shouldn't even be in the league.  He's a detriment to his team and a danger to his opponents.  

How is that any different than what Mitchell does? 

That said Congrats Steelers. I will be cheer for the Broncos next week. For obvious reasons  ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That was messed up.  The end was total stupidity, but how do you fumble there?

True. 3 runs into the line, protecting the ball with both hands, make Pitt use all 3 timeouts and even if you're out of field goal range, there are no timeouts. 

They had the game man. No one to blame but themselves.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:14 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The guy with the illegal hit that wasn't called and knocked Gio out?  

Gio was an established runner. This was pointed out like 8 times by the announcers and the ex-head of officials. That play was a TD for the Steelers that was wrongly blown dead. talk about an actual bad call.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:19 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: How is that any different than what Mitchell does? 

That said Congrats Steelers. I will be cheer for the Broncos next week. For obvious reasons  ThumbsUp
Mitchell has 2 fines for hits in his career. Burfict had 8 - including leg twisting - coming into tonight. He'll get a suspension for tonight.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:14 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The guy with the illegal hit that wasn't called and knocked Gio out?  

Yeah, as others have explained it was a legal hit and a TD.  But otherwise made things more interesting.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:12 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: By the way....Shazier would have put the game away on the fumble return if it was correctly called.   Lest you try to ***** how the refs robbed you....

Why ***** about a clear spear that wasn't called? It was a fumble, but it should have been negated by a flag. Regardless, there was way too much football after that to blame it on one play. When you have the ball and give it right back, you're playing with fire. 

They got burnt.

Reply/Quote