Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow you are going to love this from Joey B
(01-15-2023, 01:36 AM)Nepa Wrote: For all the criticism of Lawrence in this thread, after his horrific first half, he looked terrific in the second half. He throws a beautiful spiral, lots of arm strength, and showed leadership in overcoming the bad first half and leading his team to victory. This game looked dead at 27-0 and then Lawrence got on fire. Of course, Bosa losing his temper a couple of time and drawing critical penalties didn't help the Chargers.

I keep telling people.....lol. The kid can play, and Urban Meyer is a dumbass. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 03:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Seattle Supersonics won the title in 1979. Ninja

**** the OKC Thunder and Clay Bennett...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 02:08 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I've never been able to experience a championship in any of my favorite sports. I can't even claim titles prior to my birth. I am an Oregon Ducks fan, Bengals fan, and OKC Thunder fan. Combined, they have a record of 0 - 6 in the big game. The Bengals are the closest to winning and would provide the most emotion. 

Nothing like it .....when I watched the NBA, it was the Lakers Showtime era, I was 14 when the Reds won their last World Series, I've seen 3 Seminoles football national championships, a championship for Brad Keselowski in NASCAR, 3 Nattys for Louisville Cardinals basketball.....hell, the Bengals are my only team to not win at least one. 

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 04:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's the next Chros Weinke.

Don't you talk about my boy like that!

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 08:59 PM)jason Wrote: I dunno... Sunshine just led the 3rd biggest comeback in playoff history. Looked alright to me after the brutal start. Guys without that it factor would've folded before halftime.

Without a doubt.

But look at the 2nd part of my post: it was mainly because he was being put in difficult positions. Some of the situational calls were just weird.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote