Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X Bengal
Dan Skuta charged with battery.

At work so will not be able to follow up much. But thought you might want to know.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2016, 09:19 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Dan Skuta charged with battery.

At work so will not be able to follow up much. But thought you might want to know.

LINK:

I believe Dan. 

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2016, 09:41 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: LINK:

I believe Dan. 

Same here.
Reply/Quote
Saw this earlier on NFL.com and there wasn't much info about it.

Skuta seemed like a high class guy, or so I thought until this morning, but I was skeptical of the story.

Glad the facts are coming out. Free Skuta!
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2016, 09:41 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: LINK:

I believe Dan. 

Probably right. Always someone out to try and make a buck. Hope so anyway.

Know you are from his hometown, do you know Mr Skuta ?

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2016, 10:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Probably right. Always someone out to try and make a buck. Hope so anyway.

Know you are from his hometown, do you know Mr Skuta ?

I was introduced to family members on different occasions, but never the man...always wanted to meet him though. He's one of my 'hometown heros'....so, it's just so hard to believe he would result to this or I'm extremely bias. 

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
Whole story sounds like nonsense to me. Skuta shoves a woman into a glass window because she won't give him her phone number..... in front of his girlfriend???? Yeah, right!
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2016, 11:28 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I was introduced to family members on different occasions, but never the man...always wanted to meet him though. He's one of my 'hometown heros'....so, it's just so hard to believe he would result to this or I'm extremely bias. 

Cool, hope not either.
Seems like a straight up guy from all I read.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Meh. Maybe she deserved it? Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
I hope he's innocent, but I'm not in the business of determing guilt nor innocence. What I won't do is just assume anything about the case and don't assume he's innocent merely because he was once a fan favorite among the Bengals faithful.. I also don't assume guilt.
By the way, anyone who still believes people are always innocent until proven guilty have yet to be arrested on BS charges.
I was once taken to jail because my dog had run away a year prior. Once in jail I was treated just like everyone else in the jail..an inmate until released. I was released, but now has an arrest record for not paying a fine I didn't know was imposed.
Yeah, I know..scum of the earth because my dog knocked the AC out of the window and went digging in some nice lady's flower bed. I probably should have gotten the electric chair for that.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 06:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: I hope he's innocent, but I'm not in the business of determing guilt nor innocence. What I won't do is just assume anything about the case and don't assume he's innocent merely because he was once a fan favorite among the Bengals faithful.. I also don't assume guilt.
By the way, anyone who still believes people are always innocent until proven guilty have yet to be arrested on BS charges.
I was once taken to jail because my dog had run away a year prior. Once in jail I was treated just like everyone else in the jail..an inmate until released. I was released, but now has an arrest record for not paying a fine I didn't know was imposed.  
Yeah,  I know..scum of the earth because my dog knocked the AC out of the window and went digging in some nice lady's flower bed. I probably should have gotten the electric chair for that.

Or, perhaps he's just being targeted because he has a little bit of money?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 07:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Or, perhaps he's just being targeted because he has a little bit of money?

That sure happens a lot. Women accuse men all the time for that lone reason.

Have to always take that into account with the fact you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

Some have that backwards i know. Mellow
Reply/Quote
He could have been targeted..but in no way am I joining any of the MRA groups and pretending that being a white man in America is exactly the same as being held as a slave in bondage.

HELP! WE'RE BEING PERSECUTED!
Yeah..alrighty then..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 06:19 AM)grampahol Wrote: He could have been targeted..but in no way am I joining any of the MRA groups and pretending that being a white man in America is exactly the same as being held as a slave in bondage.

Yeah..alrighty then..

WTF are you talking about
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 10:38 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: WTF are you talking about

Yeah, I was thrown off a little myself over that post.   Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, I'll reserve any judgement on either side until the investigation is complete.

Anyone else shocked that his picture is him in a Jaguars uniform and the story says, "Jacksonville Jaguar LB..."? I was expecting it to say "Ex-Cincinnati Bengals LB...". The media loves to reference the Bengals and arrests even if the player is not on the current roster.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 12:07 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: Well, I'll reserve any judgement on either side until the investigation is complete.

Anyone else shocked that his picture is him in a Jaguars uniform and the story says, "Jacksonville Jaguar LB..."?  I was expecting it to say "Ex-Cincinnati Bengals LB...".  The media loves to reference the Bengals and arrests even if the player is not on the current roster.

if he was thought to be guilty maybe it would be ex Bengal..

but this is dan skuta.. if he shoved her face into the glass there would be a lot of evidence like broken glass or her having a broken face.   
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 06:19 AM)grampahol Wrote: He could have been targeted..but in no way am I joining any of the MRA groups and pretending that being a white man in America is exactly the same as being held as a slave in bondage.

Yeah..alrighty then..

What the hell is this supposed to even mean. 

Wow !

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Yeah..alrighty then..

Shocked
Reply/Quote

Yeah..alrighty then..

Dafuk?

Reply/Quote