Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YES!!! Bengals flexed out of Primetime!!
Probably get bumped out in Louisville per being moved, but can now go to my Tyler Bryant show that evening, BOOM.

But really don't mind primetime night games, the Bengals just need to start winning them more often.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This is a big deal actually, as we as a franchise have only won 2 away primetime games since 1995 and have not won on SNF since like 2004 I believe. I think this increases our chances of victory as stupid as it sounds (Obviously it doesn't really help us in any tangible way)
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 02:00 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Probably get bumped out in Louisville per being moved, but can now go to my Tyler Bryant show that evening, BOOM.

But really don't mind primetime night games, the Bengals just need to start winning them more often.

Honestly, I worry a lot less about primetime with Burrow and company. Sure the record might not be there yet, but dude does not wilt because of pressure.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 02:02 PM)Garrus Wrote: This is a big deal actually, as we as a franchise have only won 2 away primetime games since 1995 and have not won on SNF since like 2004 I believe. I think this increases our chances of victory as stupid as it sounds (Obviously it doesn't really help us in any tangible way)

Seems much better for the board's state of mind, if nothing else.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I wanted to dismantle Pittsburgh in front of a national audience.

Oh well. Kinda still possible in a 4:05 slot.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: They mostly are but beginning a few seasons back CBS/Fox began swapping out some games between themselves.  

Those bastards!
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Not sure it’s as big in the states as it is in the uk.

But for those that struggle to watch google something called iptv isn’t the most legal thing in the world but for around 50 bucks a year you will get every channel just about on the planet plus everything on Netflix Apple TV etc.

You need an Amazon firestick and an internet connection of at least 25/30mb.

Can’t recommend it highly enough.
Reply/Quote
I love it! Much more enjoyable to watch a game that will end before midnight lol I can’t blame them either with Pittsburgh sucking.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 02:00 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Probably get bumped out in Louisville per being moved, but can now go to my Tyler Bryant show that evening, BOOM.

Saw them open for GnR back in 16 at PBS. I became a fan. They were damn good.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 03:35 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Not sure it’s as big in the states as it is in the uk.

But for those that struggle to watch google something called iptv isn’t the most legal thing in the world but for around 50 bucks a year you will get every channel just about on the planet plus everything on Netflix Apple TV etc.

You need an Amazon firestick and an internet connection of at least 25/30mb.

Can’t recommend it highly enough.

shouldnt really be promoting illegal stuff here. just dont wanna see yoiu get in trouble buddy
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 03:46 PM)Leon Wrote: shouldnt really be promoting illegal stuff here. just dont wanna see yoiu get in trouble buddy

The apps are legal which is the beauty of it.

Just saying hypothetically if you found the right provider maybe there would be a way to see Bengals games out of area.

That should cover it haha
Reply/Quote
Just win.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:31 PM)Nepa Wrote: I won't get the game now, but still pleased because (1) Bengals don't seem to do well on those primetime, away games; and (2)  hate being a zombie at work the next morning. I will find some site to stream the game.

For those with Direct TV in Northeastern PA, we haven't been getting CBS anyway. There is some financial dispute and we have been weeks without CBS. None of the exciting NFL games at all last weekend, none of the college games. Not that Direct TV will give any money back.

What site do you use to stream out of market for free?
Reply/Quote
Yeah I'm torn on this one. I'd rather see the game on TV. But the Bengals are 0-5 this year in games broadcast on my TV.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 05:09 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah I'm torn on this one. I'd rather see the game on TV. But the Bengals are 0-5 this year in games broadcast on my TV.

That's impressive considering they are 5-4 right now.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 05:10 PM)cinci4life Wrote: That's impressive considering they are 5-4 right now.

Oops, meant 0-4.

As a side, are people rooting for the Browns this week? They play the Dolphins. I'd rather not see the Browns mount a comeback, but I'd like to see the Dolphins start dropping some games here. I think the Browns win. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:52 PM)tms Wrote: Lol @ asking in speculation. I can respect that. 

I'm not sure. I saw Jay Morrison making a big deal of how this move gives KC a full slate of 5 prime-timers, which prevents our Dec 4 game from being flexed. But we were at the max of 5 already. So that game wasn't being flexed into prime-time regardless.

I think our best chance from a competition "market value" standpoint would be @TB on Dec 18. But they already have their 5 too so that's not happening. Technically, I think the only possibilities are @TEN on Nov 27 and vs CLE on Dec 11. Nobody cares about the Titans/Bengals. We might have a remote non-0% chance at the latter. Very remote. And I don't even know if that one's possible either. Pure speculation lol

Well clearly no one could say definitively, so speculation.

I could see CIN @ TEN being flexed as two top teams in the AFC (no idea who else could be slated) or BAL @ CIN being a AFCN crown game.
Reply/Quote
I enjoy seeing the Steelers suck lol.
Reply/Quote

I highly doubt they pick Dallas/Minny over Pitt/Cincy in Louisville 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I highly doubt they pick Dallas/Minny over Pitt/Cincy in Louisville 

Thought about the steeler side adding weight to the games allure after posting and agree. But almost 100% of the time Dallas is the 4:00 game it seems, not a fan of this either lol. 

Yet Louisville has been very good about showing the Bengals this season as opposed to most. Only remember going to the bar to watch one game so far. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote