Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YES!!! Bengals flexed out of Primetime!!
(11-08-2022, 10:05 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: False.

Indeed it was SNF; there is no *MNF*, in the final week.

That's what i thought. They usually take the game with the biggest stakes and put it on the last Sun night.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 10:37 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Simply stating, "false," is snark?

Really?

And you did it again lol. I rest my case. This example is even more clear: there's a full paragraph of info and you picked out the one word that could be fought. Remove that word and the point still holds. But then that wouldn't serve your agenda lol

Let me put you on Ignore, my man. Bad energy. Peace.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 02:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's what i thought. They usually take the game with the biggest stakes and put it on the last Sun night.

Correct

But! Clarifying it for another poster was snarky! Guess we all need to let dis/misinformation without being checked, roam free.

Another thread derailed...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 04:17 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Correct

But! Clarifying it for another poster was snarky! Guess we all need to let dis/misinformation without being checked, roam free.

Another thread derailed...

Correct? What do you mean by "Correct"??!!

You think i'm stupit or sumthin?!?!   Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Sucks for me because now I would have to watch the game online on a laptop instead of watching it on a large screen TV.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 03:11 PM)tms Wrote: And you did it again lol. I rest my case. This example is even more clear: there's a full paragraph of info and you picked out the one word that could be fought. Remove that word and the point still holds. But then that wouldn't serve your agenda lol

Let me put you on Ignore, my man. Bad energy. Peace.

This is rich coming from the guy who was busting balls about saying someone could potentially lose their job over leaking the Chase injury information. I guess you are fine doling it out but struggle on the receiving end. Out of everything, the word "False" gets you riled up. I think that is a sign of the times, but ironically not in the way that you are thinking. 

I'm sure this will draw an explanation about how that was different though lol. 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 05:59 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is rich coming from the guy who was busting balls about saying someone could potentially lose their job over leaking the Chase injury information. I guess you are fine doling it out but struggle on the receiving end. Out of everything, the word "False" gets you riled up. I think that is a sign of the times, but ironically not in the way that you are thinking. 

I'm sure this will draw an explanation about how that was different though lol. 

[Image: hes-a-weird-fella-seth-meyers.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 10:05 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: False.

Indeed it was SNF; there is no *MNF*, in the final week.

Last Monday Night Football in the final week was in 2002 was the 49ers vs the St. Louis Rams.

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 05:35 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Sucks for me because now I would have to watch the game online on a laptop instead of watching it on a large screen TV.

Your laptop should have an HDMI port to plug into your TV. That's what we do when we watch it on NFL+.
Reply/Quote
Good...I despise late games
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:23 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: hell ***** yes! Oh my God, that is unbelievable! I was just talking to my dad about how we can't watch the game together because Sunday night games are too late for him. This is great news!

It's all good then, made me feel better about it. I wanted to see the game, but I can watch it afterwards. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote