Poll: Will you willingly watch Texans game on Xmas Eve?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You plan on watching the Xmas Eve night game?
Not live. Going to a memorial for a friends cousin, then driving around with the wife and son checking out light displays (a tradition we stopped doing about 20 years ago), then later on wrapping some gifts with the wife while watching A Christmas Story, drinking hot chocolate and eating cheesy popcorn (a tradition we've been doing for a bout 20 years), then after the wife goes to bed, if the game was competitive, i'll watch the dvr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'll probably watch even though I fully expect the Texans to blow the Bengals out
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Of course I'm going to watch!

But I hate that the NFL is playing any night games on Xmas Eve, much less ours.

The consolation prize here is that since we have been eliminated, we won't get emotional about the outcome and end the day angry...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 06:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wait, is the game on NFL Network?

Cannot watch NFL Network. Nervous

Cincinnati's channel 12 is carrying the game, so IF you live there, you're good to go. And Merry Christmas!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I didn't even know they were playing tonight!

I live in Colorado now though so I kinda have an excuse.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 02:19 AM)BengalB Wrote: I didn't even know they were playing tonight!

In many respects they didn't.  If you missed it you didn't miss anything.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote