Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're the OC, what plays do you add...
What plays would you install or what plays would you toss in the garbage? Have at it!
Reply/Quote
The fake flea flicker!

Man you toss that whole playbook in the trash man.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:11 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What plays would you install or what plays would you toss in the garbage? Have at it!

I would get rid of the sandwedge. This is the play where Dalton really digs his hand deep up the centers ass hoping for better blocking while the RB runs up the middle. This play has fizzled ever since implemented due to the center feeling euphoric and missing key blocks resulting in loss of downs.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:27 PM)GodFather Wrote: I would get rid of the sandwedge. This is the play where Dalton really digs his hand deep up the centers ass hoping for better blocking while the RB runs up the middle. This play has fizzled ever since implemented due to the center feeling euphoric and missing key blocks resulting in loss of downs.

Damn you are an asshole lately GF, damn. Shocked
Reply/Quote
Ross on go routes and post patterns.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I want to try a play called "win a playoff game", and I think they should throw all caution to the wind to make sure this play is installed.
Reply/Quote
Would also like to see some plays where we can put Andy more in a moving pocket per say. Just get him comfortable out there a few times. I know the few games we had with Romo, he seemed to mention that would be a good strategy at times.
Reply/Quote
The sextuple reverse.

[Image: 7iblr.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Longest Yard play where you let them rush freely and throw the football squarely in a steeler players nads.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn you are an asshole lately GF, damn. Shocked

It's cool man, he got it in the culo yesterday and he's bittter about it.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:55 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Longest Yard play where you let them rush freely and throw the football squarely in a steeler players nads.

Made me laugh just thinking about it reps Go Cards, ha.

(01-04-2018, 08:00 PM)sandwedge Wrote: It's cool man, he got it in the culo yesterday and he's bittter about it.

Must be.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:50 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Would also like to see some plays where we can put Andy more in a moving pocket per say.  Just get him comfortable out there a few times.  I know the few games we had with Romo, he seemed to mention that would be a good strategy at times.

Andy does well throwing on the run. 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:50 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Would also like to see some plays where we can put Andy more in a moving pocket per say.  Just get him comfortable out there a few times.  I know the few games we had with Romo, he seemed to mention that would be a good strategy at times.

(01-04-2018, 08:22 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Andy does well throwing on the run. 

Sounds pretty much exactly what Lazor said he wanted to run more of with Dalton.
Reply/Quote
I like to see them add Andy Reid's version of thr triple option. Reid gives Smith the choice of handing it to Hunt going downhill, handing it to Hill on the Jet Sweep, or keeping it himself. It forces the defensive ends to stay home and really hurts over aggressive linebackers....That said I don't want them to run it every 3rd play like KC does lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 08:31 PM)Synric Wrote: I like to see them add Andy Reid's version of thr triple option. Reid gives Smith the choice of handing it to Hunt going downhill, handing it to Hill on the Jet Sweep, or keeping it himself. It forces the defensive ends to stay home and really hurts over aggressive linebackers....That said I don't want them to run it every 3rd play like KC does lol.

If only we had a player like Hill...... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:55 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Longest Yard play where you let them rush freely and throw the football squarely in a steeler players nads.

So you want Jefro back, huh?  He's got that free rusher thing down.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn you are an asshole lately GF, damn. Shocked

You mad Bro?
Reply/Quote
I want to see a halfback option pass for a Td. Preferably from midfield.

Say what you want about Hue. He was too cute at times, but he threw in some good gadget plays (and I'm a sucker for them). Mixon can throw it, so can Boyd. Hue was unpredictable. That's what I'm hoping Marvin is somewhere preaching.

We haven't even seen the fake punt in years. And we pulled that off flawlessly on a number of occasion. Here's looking at you too ST's.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 09:04 PM)GodFather Wrote: You mad Bro?

Guess i am still mad at that fake news you put in the PA is out thread lol
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 09:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Guess i am still mad at that fake news you put in the PA is out thread lol

Cmon brotha don't hate...take that D7 chord in your profile pix and jam out the "Piano Man Blues"

But I will be on the look out for you for the latest breaking news and post it as soon as I see something! Now....to more important matters...hit the IV chord!
Reply/Quote