(07-14-2020, 05:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: others i thought of

Tropic Thunder
Office Space
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Platoon

Platoon? 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2020, 11:15 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Platoon? 

LOL

Fred is like old school Howard Stern. You just never know what he’s going to say. I wonder if he found Schindler’s List as side splittingly funny as he did Platoon...

Reply/Quote
(07-15-2020, 11:58 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL

Fred is like old school Howard Stern. You just never know what he’s going to say. I wonder if he found Schindler’s List as side splittingly funny as he did Platoon...

Right up there with the Exorcist.

Reply/Quote
(07-15-2020, 11:59 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Right up there with the Exorcist.

Hey, the exorcist was so funny it’ll make your head spin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2020, 01:31 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Hey, the exorcist was so funny it’ll make your head spin

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Damn, How could I forget "Spinal Tap"?
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2020, 11:58 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL

There is a scene from the "falling in love montage" in Naked Gun where Frank and his girlfriend are shown laughing uproariously coming out of a theatre then you see the marquee and they have been watching Platoon.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2020, 01:31 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Hey, the exorcist was so funny it’ll make your head spin

Rep
Reply/Quote
Meet the Parents

“I’ve got nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?”
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2020, 03:06 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: One of the finest films that anyone in that cast has done; Kevin Kline won an Oscar for that film.

Asssss-------hoooooooooooooooooooooooollllleeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken vs the dogs . . .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qguwpiDbMws

PS Turn your head away, Harley.
Reply/Quote
In no particular order...

Caddyshack
Step Brothers
Wedding Crashers
Old School
Taladega Nights
This is Spinal Tap
Tommy Boy
Walk-Hard- The Dewey Dox Story
Happy Gilmore
Superbad
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2020, 04:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There is a scene from the "falling in love montage" in Naked Gun where Frank and his girlfriend are shown laughing uproariously coming out of a theatre then you see the marquee and they have been watching Platoon.

Haha that’s pretty messed up. I vaguely remember watching those movies with my dad when I was a kid. OJ, the big guy from Cool Hand Luke, the umpire scene...

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2020, 11:43 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: BASEketball was another good one. I laughed too hard at that movie. Yet, seemed not too many others liked it as well or even watched the movie. Also was very fond of Half Baked.

BASEketball is an amazing movie. I just can't watch it on TV because of how much they have to edit it. Matt Stone and Trey Parker are geniuses. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Tucker and Dale vs Evil is really funny.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 12:51 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Tucker and Dale vs Evil is really funny.

Rep, I watch Tucker and Dale vs Evil every Halloween. Makes me laugh out loud everytime, epic.

Taleducker lol
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2020, 11:10 PM)jason Wrote: Am I the only fan of the Other Guys staring Will Ferrell and Marky Mark?

Michael Keaton is hilarious in that movie.

Always quoting TLC LMAO!
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2020, 12:43 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: BASEketball is an amazing movie. I just can't watch it on TV because of how much they have to edit it. Matt Stone and Trey Parker are geniuses. 

Exactly. Watching the original is hilarious. Watching the edited version is like, "Well, it was ok, nothing great!"

Reply/Quote
(07-15-2020, 05:32 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: In no particular order...

Caddyshack
Step Brothers
Wedding Crashers
Old School
Taladega Nights
This is Spinal Tap
Tommy Boy
Walk-Hard- The Dewey Dox Story
Happy Gilmore
Superbad

Thanks for dropping Spinal Tap on that list!  As a musician of 20 years (and guitarist, no less) I have a deep love and appreciation for that movie.  An appreciation the wife will never understand... 
Reply/Quote
Freddy Got Fingered. SO awful that it's great. "Daddy would you like some sausage?"
Reply/Quote