Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Zac Taylor
The mantra that we’ve lucked out vs the Bills is really silly. We were going to boat race them at Paycor before Hamlin’s injury. We boat raced them in Buffalo. Do people watch the games ? Oh they do but just like Zac is carried by Burrow and won’t win a game then Browning produces the highest QB rating the last 7 games but Zac has nothing to do with it. We go 4-3. Cincy is a bad matchup for Buffalo. That is the answer.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 11:35 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: so now it is not "three starters down" it is Chris Jones, which then means Browning had same issue that caused his subpar game like Burrow.. got it

As usual you’re just being deliberately obtuse. It’s obviously BOTH. Having to face Chris Jones with guys like Max Scharping, Jackson Carman, and Hakeem Adeniji is always going to be a recipe for disaster.

We can point to the Chiefs pass rush as a big reason that we lost our most recent game against them, too, while still acknowledging that Burrow had it even worse in the AFC Championship due to the severely depleted OL. Both can be true.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 12:04 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The mantra that we’ve lucked out vs the Bills is really silly. We were going to boat race them at Paycor before Hamlin’s injury. We boat raced them in Buffalo. Do people watch the games ? Oh they do but just like Zac is carried by Burrow and won’t win a game then Browning produces the highest QB rating the last 7 games but Zac has nothing to do with it. We go 4-3. Cincy is a bad matchup for Buffalo. That is the answer.

The Bills wins have been very impressive. They’ve obviously been a top team for the past handful of years.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 12:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Bills wins have been very impressive. They’ve obviously been a top team for the past handful of years.

They don’t match up well with us. We’ve got their defense and offense figured out. We beat SF handily. Their defense was not missing any players but their offense was. So goes the NFL. Cleveland has been a bad matchup for us. We are 3-2 vs Andy/Patrick. We had issues on defense but the bottom line is ask the Ravens what a healthy QB means in your season.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 12:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Bills wins have been very impressive. They’ve obviously been a top team for the past handful of years.

This is where I get confused. People will say Zac built the team to compete against KC and Buffalo and not the AFCN. We were more than competitive against our division the last 2 years and owned the Bills and have an advantage over the Chiefs head-to-head. Last weekend Pitt and Cleveland were knocked out of playoffs, both pretty handily, obviously against non-division teams, so is Zac ahead or behind the times?

Also: I have a gut feeling the last AFCN team gets taken out this weekend.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 12:38 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Also: I have a gut feeling the last AFCN team gets taken out this weekend.

By a rookie head coach and QB? Interesting.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 12:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: As usual you’re just being deliberately obtuse. It’s obviously BOTH. Having to face Chris Jones with guys like Max Scharping, Jackson Carman, and Hakeem Adeniji is always going to be a recipe for disaster.

We can point to the Chiefs pass rush as a big reason that we lost our most recent game against them, too, while still acknowledging that Burrow had it even worse in the AFC Championship due to the severely depleted OL. Both can be true.

As usual you have to deflect from original statement when someone states a fact that disputes it instead of admitting your mistake
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 06:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: As usual you have to deflect from original statement when someone states a fact that disputes it instead of admitting your mistake

[Image: jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 06:00 PM)Destro Wrote: By a rookie head coach and QB? Interesting.

It must have been the bad chili that gave me that gut feeling...
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2024, 06:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: As usual you have to deflect from original statement when someone states a fact that disputes it instead of admitting your mistake

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 04:14 PM)casear2727 Wrote:

that is a good look for you...
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Find someone who loves you like Soonerpeace loves Zac Taylor.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 08:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Find someone who loves you like Soonerpeace loves Zac Taylor.

Ha ha I just don’t let your alls false narratives go without substance.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 09:09 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Ha ha I just don’t let your alls false narratives go without substance.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952qdevhfj571kn8pe30w...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 09:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952qdevhfj571kn8pe30w...y.gif&ct=g]

You’re welcome Karen

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 08:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Find someone who loves you like Soonerpeace loves Zac Taylor.

there's an old Eminem song and music video for "Stan." 

Yeah, this is that.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 10:00 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You’re welcome Karen

You have a Tony Romo quote in your sig… LMAO

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 10:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You have a Tony Romo quote in your sig… LMAO

Yep he’s no message board genius

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 10:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You have a Tony Romo quote in your sig… LMAO

(01-22-2024, 10:09 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Yep he’s no message board genius

Enough
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote