Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor is mad!

[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Take a flamethrower to em Zac.
Reply/Quote
Well the resolution has now passed. We may see a very fired up Bengals team this Sunday.

I think this helps us. You don't want to be play the Bengals right now.
Reply/Quote
The “compromise” clearly gives the Ravens an unearned shot at a home playoff game and insulates the Chiefs from the 3 way tie.

Our consolation prize which is the division title, is just an honorary division title because it doesn’t even come with the perks of winning the division.

It just seems as if this is some sort of punishment or because we are the ones that injured Demarr maybe Godell cared less about making us happy
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:07 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Take a flamethrower to em Zac.

Amen, my fellow Kettering person!

Zac Taylor has a right to be mad. He did everything right on Monday Night from coaching nine of the sharpest minutes of Cincinnati football I’ve ever seen to handling the injury issue with pure class. The Bengals were rolling and the Bills had no answer. The game would have been a prime time blowout. Zac also did the perfect thing when Damar Hamlin went down: He immediately went to Buffalo’s coach and told the referee to get bent when he tried to stop him from doing so.

No good deed goes unpunished. Never forget this.

The best revenge against unfairness is winning. Zac needs to project his anger onto the team so they can decisively destroy everyone in the playoffs. It’s time to go off and curb stomp everyone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals handled everything with class and gets shafted
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The best revenge against unfairness is winning.  Zac needs to project his anger onto the team so they can decisively destroy everyone in the playoffs.  It’s time to go off and curb stomp everyone.

Agreed, now that Zac has expressed his opinions it is time to process the emotional reaction of all this news and then move on. Get focused, focus the team, and kick some ass on the field to win it all.
Reply/Quote
Bengals get the shaft in playoff scenarios. We had a chance to get the number one seed, now we could possibly be looking at a road playoff game. That’s what we get for being considerate under the circumstances of the injuried player. Why is any one surprised how the NFL has treated the Bengals. Time to get a chip on your shoulder and prove to everyone, the NFL was wrong.
Reply/Quote
That's what being the nice guy gets you in these types of situations.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:05 PM)Trademark Wrote:

What did we think was going to happen. The Bills has always been in the driver seat...there was no good reason, for the Bills, to play the game and the Bengals wanted to take the high road by playing super empathetic and it back fired! I'm glad Hamlin is getting better but the 7 game win streak means nothing now, right?

Bills get a coin toss, versus the Chiefs, because of their forfeit but the Bengals don't against anybody
I said this would come back to hunt the Bengals, as did others, and we were scolded, made to feel like outlaws for thinking outside the box!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:05 PM)Trademark Wrote:

I'm glad he, and Mixon, and Katie had the strength to speak out. I really thought they would all put their tail between their legs and just take it. 

Now let's detail some of the blatant inconsistencies and unfairness of this decision. List them all. We'll get no sympathy from the other teams, but let history record it.
Reply/Quote
Here's an article with several tweets included....glad to see Zac wasn't "soft serve Cincy" either. As he pointed out, the league fined the team because of "rules", but now they don't want to follow them. 

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2023/1/6/23542524/zac-taylor-changes-2023-nfl-playoffs-bengals-news

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:33 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: What did we think was going to happen. The Bills has always been in the driver seat...there was no good reason, for the Bills, to play the game and the Bengals wanted to take the high road by playing super empathetic and it back fired! I'm glad Hamlin is getting better but the 7 game win streak means nothing now, right?

Bills get a coin toss, versus the Chiefs, because of their forfeit but the Bengals don't against anybody
I said this would come back to hunt the Bengals, as did others, and we were scolded, made to feel like outlaws for thinking outside the box!

Bills get a neutral site versus the Chiefs under several scenarios. Bengals get to go to Arrowhead if the Chiefs end up 13-4 and in second place and the Bengals 12-4 and in 3rd place.  But if the Ravens end up 11-6 and the Bengals 11-5, then its a coin flip. How blatant can the NFL  be?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:33 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: What did we think was going to happen. The Bills has always been in the driver seat...there was no good reason, for the Bills, to play the game and the Bengals wanted to take the high road by playing super empathetic and it back fired! I'm glad Hamlin is getting better but the 7 game win streak means nothing now, right?

Being as he called out the league for fining the team in the article I linked, I'd assume he expected the rules to be followed. As did Katie. Why would a person think that showing empathy and compassion for humanity would cause the league office to go rogue? I hope they launch a giant smear campaign on Goodell. Get his Rooney loving ass outta there.

Reply/Quote
Why wasn’t this coin toss scenario thought about in a possible Bills/Bengals AFC title game?

Neutral fields are always too close to someone’s city and one team always gets more support
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Beat the brakes off of them on Sunday.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:26 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Bengals get the shaft in playoff scenarios.  We had a chance to get the number one seed, now we could possibly be looking at a road playoff game.  That’s what we get for being considerate under the circumstances of the injuried player. Why is any one surprised how the NFL has treated the Bengals. Time to get a chip on your shoulder and prove to everyone, the NFL was wrong.

Roger "Bart Scott" Goodell can goto hell!
how the F is this fair?!

Reply/Quote
What would be a return of a good gesture is if the Bills vote against this at the very least. Fat chance, I know.

Reply/Quote
The league just pissed off the wrong team.
Reply/Quote
Zac has a giant red ass for the NFL right now counting the Bates fine as well.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote