Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor needs to go
(10-18-2020, 06:49 PM)kalibengal Wrote: The last time they lost being up 21-0 was Shulas last game....Will they have the balls to pull the plug?

Of course not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Does this team look even remotely capable of going toe-to-toe with Baltimore and Pittsburgh four times a year? The road to the playoffs goes through those two teams. And even the Browns twice a year aren't a sure thing anymore.

If you can't play with the big boys in the division, there's no point in you being here.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 07:11 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Of course not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep.  Mike will look at all these "close" games as an indication that the team is almost there and Taylor just needs more time to make it click.  But the reality is a competent coach would have won a good handful of these one-score games. 
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals lose to Cleveland next week I predict Zac Taylor will not be able to sit down because his seat will be hotter than ever. A second loss to the Browns is what finally sunk Marvin Lewis.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Definitely not a good look on the coaches blowing a 21 point lead. Especially after Zac has said in many of the other losses was that we keep having to play from behind and it changes the gameplan, etc, etc. Well Zac... that excuse has run its course homes. Time to make up a new one.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 08:04 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Definitely not a good look on the coaches blowing a 21 point lead. Especially after Zac has said in many of the other losses was that we keep having to play from behind and it changes the gameplan, etc, etc. Well Zac... that excuse has run its course homes. Time to make up a new one.

Exactly...whats his next excuse? He just blows..and needs to go. It took them way too long to start trying to blitz and create some pressure on Rivers. Its a bad feeling when your team has a huge lead and you always have that gut feeling they are going to find a way to blow it.   
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 07:30 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Does this team look even remotely capable of going toe-to-toe with Baltimore and Pittsburgh four times a year? The road to the playoffs goes through those two teams. And even the Browns twice a year aren't a sure thing anymore.

If you can't play with the big boys in the division, there's no point in you being here.

The Browns aren’t a sure thing? That’s an understatement. We’ve lost 4 of the last 5.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 07:33 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If the Bengals lose to Cleveland next week I predict Zac Taylor will not be able to sit down because his seat will be hotter than ever.  A second loss to the Browns is what finally sunk Marvin Lewis.

thought it was all his playoff losses
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 08:40 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote:  thought it was all his playoff losses

Mike Brown does not allow 2 losses to the clowns.
Reply/Quote
Zac is now only the 5th coach in the SB era to go winless in his first 12 road games...and just the 10th on NFL history.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 09:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Zac is now only the 5th coach in the SB era to go winless in his first 12 road games...and just the 10th on NFL history.

New Dey!

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 09:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Zac is now only the 5th coach in the SB era to go winless in his first 12 road games...and just the 10th on NFL history.

b b but...

[Image: th?id=OIP.twcWZG6z_fz6rCF-IYim1QHaFy&pid...=194&h=153] Hilarious
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

He won't stop until he set a record no other coach can possibly break. What is the record anyways?
Reply/Quote

Just another, in a long line of, records in futility for this craptastic franchise run by Mr Magoo. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: Don’t think I can watch this team anymore until this clown is gone

He’s not going anywhere. At the very least he’s gonna have one more year to prove himself. 

Part of that though is Zac holding his other coaches responsible and if he keeps everything status quo, doing nothing is doing something. 
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 09:14 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: He won't stop until he set a record no other coach can possibly break. What is the record anyways?

I think Mornhinweg still holds the record, losing all 16 of his road games with the Lions in '01-'02.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 10:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think Mornhinweg still holds the record, losing all 16 of his road games with the Lions in '01-'02.

So Zac is close! If he pulls deep down he could be a record breaker!
Reply/Quote
Zac should be on the hot seat. But we know MB and Co, and there will be the turnover in assistant coaches first, then next year Zac.

I'm still not too worried about the O if we can get the Oline fixed.

The D I am still up in the air with but I don't see the talent on the Dline to know if a new DC would help.

I'm not sure what they should do, but 3 years should be the min a new coach gets, but this record and futility is reaching a historic level. That can't continue.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If you want Zac Taylor gone then you will want the Bengals to lose to Cleveland this week. Dropping both games to the Turds gets Mikey Boy’s attention. Never forget how much he hates Cleveland for what they did to his father.
Reply/Quote
Zac has no.sense of urgency to win or change the culture. He thinks he has 5 years to.do it
Reply/Quote