Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(12-16-2023, 11:01 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: They bowed to him. Raw deal Leach got. But he was ugly about the suspension and didn’t help himself. Leach and IDGAF were best friends lol.

Lmao, ain't no doubt to that. That's what I admire more than anything.... don't take that shit lying down. My dad told me long ago...."son, God gave you a tongue, if something tastes like shit, spit it out." It had nothing to do with eating food.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 10:25 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Funny enough, McDaniel was a D1 wide receiver. He played at Yale. I was pretty surprised when I learned that because yeah, he doesn’t have the appearance of a former player.

Yale is D2
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 11:52 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yale is D2

No, sir. They are D1-AA. I believe they have been D1 for their entire existence and moved to AA in the 1980’s.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 01:26 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: No, sir. They are D1-AA. I believe they have been D1 for their entire existence and moved to AA in the 1980’s.

The entire Ivy League got demoted to 1-AA in 1981 when rules were changed to require certain levels of attendance, etc.  Penn, Princeton, Yale and Harvard qualified to remain in 1-A, but would have had to break up the league because Brown, Columbia, Cornell and Dartmouth didn't qualify.  Obviously, they weren't willing to do that.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 01:26 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: No, sir. They are D1-AA. I believe they have been D1 for their entire existence and moved to AA in the 1980’s.

Sorry, you're right: I meant FCS, Ugh, massive brain fart.

The entire Ivy League was moved in '79 or '81 or something, to FCS
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote