Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(11-01-2023, 12:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That is startling.

Beat me to it. :lol:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 12:20 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Katie yes has take the lead and Mike is less involved but his finger prints are on Taylor hire, I remember being at the meeting with Mike and ZT and you could tell he had invested time in deciding to hire him.

They hired Zac to help change the culture. Breech has given Zac no credit for his culture or coaching. He’s so biased… and wrong
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 12:43 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: the attitude of this team comes from Taylor. It's not that negative aura that the Lewis teams had. He deserves most of the credit.

I REALLY liked what he had to say in his last presser. Something along the lines of "we'll be the team to beat them", discussing upcoming games. I think (and some beat writers have noted this) Marvin and his troops were just too tight in pressure situations. They put too much pressure on themselves. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 01:56 PM)Wyche Wrote: I REALLY liked what he had to say in his last presser. Something along the lines of "we'll be the team to beat them", discussing upcoming games. I think (and some beat writers have noted this) Marvin and his troops were just too tight in pressure situations. They put too much pressure on themselves. 

I found it.... wasn't quite what I remembered, but good nonetheless. There's a lot of positive thinking with this squad.

Q:. "The 49ers hadn't lost a home game this season coming into this game. What does it mean getting this win on the road today?

ZT: "They'd won 11 in a row and that's something we feed our players because this is the type of team that responds to that. They want to hear that. They want to hear that Buffalo had one home loss in the playoffs in their history. They want to hear that this team's won 11 in a row at home because someone's got to beat them and it's going to be us, you know? So I think that's just kind of the edge that these guys play with. They want that information to fuel them and they responded how I assumed that they would. "

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 01:31 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

These plays were genius by Zac and executed to perfection by the players, just beautiful to watch. Smirk

(11-01-2023, 02:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: I found it.... wasn't quite what I remembered, but good nonetheless. There's a lot of positive thinking with this squad.

Q:. "The 49ers hadn't lost a home game this season coming into this game. What does it mean getting this win on the road today?

ZT: "They'd won 11 in a row and that's something we feed our players because this is the type of team that responds to that. They want to hear that. They want to hear that Buffalo had one home loss in the playoffs in their history. They want to hear that this team's won 11 in a row at home because someone's got to beat them and it's going to be us, you know? So I think that's just kind of the edge that these guys play with. They want that information to fuel them and they responded how I assumed that they would. "

Great quote by Zac, he does know how to fuel his players better than most coaches. Nothing like Marv.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 01:12 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: They hired Zac to help change the culture. Breech has given Zac no credit for his culture or coaching. He’s so biased… and wrong

LMAO That's a lie, too.  I literally just did, but you got your Boomer Sooner glasses on and if I credit him with being a part of the culture change, but not its sole architect, then I'm giving him "no credit" because of your bias. Don't you have an Oklahoma message board you can troll with your false claims?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 03:33 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: LMAO That's a lie, too.  I literally just did, but you got your Boomer Sooner glasses on and if I credit him with being a part of the culture change, but not its sole architect, then I'm giving him "no credit" because of your bias. Don't you have an Oklahoma message board you can troll with your false claims?

You gave Katie credit for the culture and nothing about Zac and his X’s & o’s or game management. Never have never will. Go be a Browns fan. I’ve exposed you so many times and others have on your culture comments

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 03:38 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You gave Katie credit for the culture and nothing about Zac and his X’s & o’s or game management. Never have never will. Go be a Browns fan. I’ve exposed you so many times and others have on your culture comments

no offense, but you're from oklahoma

[attachment=2190]

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 03:51 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: no offense, but you're from oklahoma

No offense but you are an alien in Oklahoma. No that’s killer goose

Reply/Quote
For the love of everything holy, will you two please take this to private messages and stop cluttering up threads????
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 04:47 PM)Earendil Wrote: For the love of everything holy, will you two please take this to private messages and stop cluttering up threads????

I won’t respond to him anymore and frankly don’t normally unless he quotes me.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 03:38 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You gave Katie credit for the culture and nothing about Zac and his X’s & o’s or game management. Never have never will. Go be a Browns fan. I’ve exposed you so many times and others have on your culture comments

Denny mode activated.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 04:47 PM)Earendil Wrote: For the love of everything holy, will you two please take this to private messages and stop cluttering up threads????

He’s already responded. He can’t control himself. He spends hours researching my posts in hopes of catching me in whatever he can.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 08:51 AM)Wyche Wrote: Fun fact, Shanahan is 0-37 when going into the fourth quarter trailing by 8+ points, he's 0-27 when trailing by only 5+ points. SF fans call him overrated, now I see why. They lose Deebo, and lose three straight. Pretty piss poor if you ask me. Our fanbase would have the pitchforks out after Zac for that....but people were praising Shanahan on here and Bengals social media going into the game. It's bizarre.

Funny enough, Zac is second on that list of trailing by 8+ points in the 4th quarter. He's 0-29. Jay Morrison posted the lists of for best and worst records for coaches. Funny enough, Todd Bowles is on both lists. Bad record with the Jets, good(?) record with the Bucs.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 12:58 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Funny enough, Zac is second on that list of trailing by 8+ points in the 4th quarter. He's 0-29. Jay Morrison posted the lists of for best and worst records for coaches. Funny enough, Todd Bowles is on both lists. Bad record with the Jets, good(?) record with the Bucs.

The way folks praise Shanahan, you'd think he was the second coming of Vince Lombardi, lol. I guess he's as trash as our HC.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 02:28 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: The way folks praise Shanahan, you'd think he was the second coming of Vince Lombardi, lol. I guess he's as trash as our HC.  Ninja

Shanahan is a fantastic coach, but he was pretty much directly responsible for his 2 Super Bowl losses (ATL & SF), and got plenty of criticism for it. Rightfully so.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 07:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Shanahan is a fantastic coach, but he was pretty much directly responsible for his 2 Super Bowl losses (ATL & SF), and got plenty of criticism for it. Rightfully so.

I think he is too, and I think ours is better than the hot garbage some fans call him. That was my point, in a smart ass kinda way. LOL

Reply/Quote