Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Zac Taylor visits local bar to celebrate with the fans
(01-16-2022, 10:26 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Sounded like said “the ball stays at MLT’s” which is a bar in mt lookout.

Been to MLT's many times but just didn't even recognize it from that shot!
Reply/Quote
Geez now I can never not like him
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:00 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Love the concept, but not in this day and age.

CAN NOT HAVE COVID RAGING THE ROSTER IN THE POST SEASON, SO KEEP THE PLAYERS AND STAFF AWAY FROM THE MASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was my thoughts exactly. It doesn't matter if they're young and healthy all it takes is a positive test and they can't play. But I do love the concept.
Reply/Quote
As much as I've been frustrated with him the previous two years, I've definitely warmed up to him this year.
And not just because of him getting to the playoffs and winning the first game, but he genuinely seems like a good dude.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:28 AM)Justin1462 Wrote: Zach is the man and I'm glad the city and fanbase are starting to appreciate him.

I was lucky enough to go to his 1st meet and greet at stadium, u truly could see the raw emotion of appreciation for brown family and stated he was here to deliver playoff wins for Mike and city..
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:12 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Man I hated the hire so bad.  Wanted him gone, thought he stunk.  But I'm an idiot, everyone who knows me will vouch for that.

Zac Taylor is the effin man!!  Love that dude.

How I saw Taylor at first....

How I see him now...

I'm right there beside you.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:56 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: This was my thoughts exactly. It doesn't matter if they're young and healthy all it takes is a positive test and they can't play. But I do love the concept.

Hopefully what they showed on the clip was the entire length of time they were there. I doubt they hung around afterwards.

Reply/Quote
Dude is about to end up on the COVID list this week.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:41 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I was lucky enough to go to his 1st meet and greet at stadium, u truly could see the raw emotion of appreciation for brown family and stated he was here to deliver playoff wins for Mike and city..

He's a very humble authentic guy even dating back to his starting Nebraska QB days. I understand as a fan base it's about W’s and L’s but I'm happy to see people are seeing the great man he is and how much he loves the guys in that locker room and the city. All around great day today to be fan for sure.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:58 AM)Au165 Wrote: Dude is about to end up on the COVID list this week.

How ironic would it be if he did and all of the people who wanted him fired then blamed him missing our playoff game for a loss lol

He’ll be fine though, no sense in worrying about something that hasn’t happened. We can worry about Larry and Trey not being ready next week though Sad
Reply/Quote
poor Kevin Huber gets ignored like only a punter can

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Geezus, some people will find anything to complain about. The man just left a stadium of close to 70K people. He was in a locker room with probably 100 people. His kids go to school every day then come home and he went to his son's basketball game last week and sat with who knows how many. People need to get over it, I love this!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Geezus, some people will find anything to complain about. The man just left a stadium of close to 70K people. He was in a locker room with probably 100 people. His kids go to school every day then come home and he went to his son's basketball game last week and sat with who knows how many. People need to get over it, I love this!

Outdoors vs. indoors on staidum vs bar, anyway the problem is if you don't care about COVID or not for yourself, if he gets it, he's liable to miss a game (NFL rules?). With a love/hate relationship many people have with Zac, it would probably be a disaster if he wasn't coaching a playoff game for us at this point lol. I like what he did and I hope he doesn't get sick and we're good for the future.
Reply/Quote
Wanna bet how many players went to Jeff Ruby's last night or will go tonight?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Outdoors vs. indoors on staidum vs bar, anyway the problem is if you don't care about COVID or not for yourself, if he gets it, he's liable to miss a game (NFL rules?). With a love/hate relationship many people have with Zac, it would probably be a disaster if he wasn't coaching a playoff game for us at this point lol. I like what he did and I hope he doesn't get sick and we're good for the future.

You totally gloss over no one cared he went to his son's basketball game last week. If he gets it, he gets it. Life goes on. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:52 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: That lady was determined to get a photo with Zac and Zac was determined to not give a shit lol.

How annoying to have someone get on your face just to get a selfie.  Cool 

She should have flashed him in gratitutde instead.Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:52 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: How annoying to have someone get on your face just to get a selfie.  Cool 

She should have flashed him in gratitutde instead.Ninja

Wouldn't have been so bad if she had waited until he was done trying to talk to the crowd. Some people are just clueless.
Reply/Quote
99.9999% sure that ball never seen the field once this year.
Reply/Quote
Taylor said in his post game speech that he was going to select "a few" bars to hand out the City's game balls to, so evidently he went to a few, and this one filmed it. What a way to share the joy with the fanbase.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:03 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: You can really see more and more why he has the entire locker room behind him.

This. Very Classy move.
Reply/Quote