Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac on 13 sacks in 2 games
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Is he deluded? You only have a job because of him.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Both tackles looked well below average. Collins getting literally spun around, Williams getting abused. If Zac isn't seeing an issue this isn't getting fixed (I doubt it can be). Hopefully this is coach speak.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I agree it’s not frustrating…..it’s ***** worrying.

We were lucky Burrows other knee didn’t snap during the super bowl.

Only a matter of time if this carries on.
Reply/Quote
Zac, shut up. You're not a good liar.
Reply/Quote
'Once things settle down'...

We're now moving onto Week 3. As an 0-2 team. The team should be ready from day 1.

That's amateurish enough... but then he's ok with the Franchise QB going down 6.5 times a game?

We wonder why the Bengals have never won a Super Bowl. Just full of clown nonsense like this.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Seeing this is actually worse than if he admitted it's a problem. Just makes him seem delusional or clueless while his QB is getting David Carr'd.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:52 PM)jj22 Wrote: Both tackles looked well below average. Collins getting literally spun around, Williams getting abused. If Zac isn't seeing an issue this isn't getting fixed (I doubt it can be). Hopefully this is coach speak.

I'm sure it is coach speak. I mean, they had a TE help Collins and had a back help chip before releasing into the route on one play. He still got beat, although Burrow got the ball out before Parsons hit him. Jonah's regression is surprising.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Maybe they should have added the additional 15 times he's been hit to the question...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Mr Peter Principle probably believes what he’s saying.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Zac is trying to break last year's sack record. He thinks getting his QB sacked multiple times is the formula for winning. It worked last year, didn't it?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:51 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Is he deluded? You only have a job because of him.

that is not totally truth.. he put this team together  and Zac did a solid job in playoffs as HC , Burrow had 4 Tds in 3 games in our playoff wins, i don;t see that is what got Zac to Super Bowl
Reply/Quote
So Zac has his medical grass card, huh?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Marvin never said anything this stupid.
Reply/Quote
Zac seems in over his head again. In Year 4, this shouldn't be the case.
Reply/Quote
At this rate Joe Burrow will be sacked 111 times this season.
Reply/Quote
I get that there were injuries, but Zac has himself to blame if they are still playing themselves into game shape. No preseason snaps for a line with 4 new starters is not in any way logical.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:05 PM)samhain Wrote: I get that there were injuries, but Zac has himself to blame if they are still playing themselves into game shape.  No preseason snaps for a line with 4 new starters is not in any way logical.

I honestly don't know that playing 30 snaps in the preseason would fix this.
Reply/Quote