Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac on 13 sacks in 2 games
(09-19-2022, 11:01 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He got pancaked on one play by a guy half his size.

Collins as well...  Is his back still bad?  cause i thought he was suppose to be one of the stronger OL
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's kind of how last year was. Burrow has thrown 1 1st quarter td in his career.

That is a wild stat. That would be for 27 quarters, correct?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 11:46 AM)Wyche Wrote: Nowhere did I say it was a good thing. I simply said that might've been a good excuse for week 1, but combined with TC and a full game under their belts, there was no excuse to look even worse in week 2. Do people really think playing a few series in preseason running a vanilla offense against vanilla defenses with 2nd teamers playing is better than four quarters of big boy football? 

They all practiced against the Rams too. I'm not condoning the approach, far from it, but these are veteran players, sans Volson, and they should be at least showing signs of life by week 2. Ironically, Volson did play in the preseason, and he's looking bad too. 

When you are playing a division rival week one there is no excuse to not be prepared.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:01 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: At this rate Joe Burrow will be sacked 111 times this season.

He will be on injured reserve long before that.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 10:31 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: He will be on injured reserve long before that.  

I like you name, No-huddle Joe. I wish we would go no-huddle and speed things up. We seem to do well in the 2-minute offense, at least. Maybe if the Bengals formations are so easy to read, speeding things up would help.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 10:34 PM)Nepa Wrote: I like you name, No-huddle Joe. I wish we would go no-huddle and speed things up. We seem to do well in the 2-minute offense, at least. Maybe if the Bengals formations are so easy to read, speeding things up would help.

At this point, trying anything new will help.   I always liked Boomer running that no-huddle and sugar huddle.   Not sure if Joe can do that, but if we don't do something soon, he won't make it through the season.
Reply/Quote
I don’t for the life of me understand what happened here. Both on Collins and Burrow for not seeing it.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 10:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t for the life of me understand what happened here. Both on Collins and Burrow for not seeing it.

What in the actual **** is that play?
Reply/Quote