Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zero coverage because they don't want you to have the info
Zero minutes of coverage on CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC a d CNN. So I assume most of you that don't watch Fox have no clue. Just like mushrooms...
Reply/Quote
Or maybe it's a hoax and they just say whaterver please you.
Fox is entertainment not news. That was their alibi during a trial.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
What's this about?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 10:48 AM)hollodero Wrote: What's this about?

Considering the OP, I'm betting on CRT, a Clinton (probably the one with a vag) or a trans person.

For now, we all wait with bated breath. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 10:31 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Zero minutes of coverage on CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC a d CNN. So I assume most of you that don't watch Fox have no clue. Just like mushrooms...

If you think you're "truth" is coming from Fox Entertainment, then you are living a life of willful ignorance.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 11:41 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Considering the OP, I'm betting on CRT, a Clinton (probably the one with a vag) or a trans person.

For now, we all wait with bated breath. LOL

Oh yeah. Just imagine my anticipation. And what I felt when finally the Alert count jumped to "1"...only to discover that the wait isn't actually over and I have to remain being a mushroom.

But yeah, my guess also would be a point akin to we all have to stand with Charles Manson because someone who opposes him has such a worrying instance of alleged violence. Yeah, having to wait makes me create bad analogies. It's an actual sickness, don't make fun of it.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 11:41 AM)Stewy Wrote: If you think you're "truth" is coming from Fox Entertainment, then you are living a life of willful ignorance.

If think the "truth" on Politics comes from any of them, then you are also living a life of willful ignorance.

Almost all news pieces come with maybe a fact or two, and the rest is opinion used to sway a reader/viewer to their side.
Reply/Quote
"I want everyone to know what Fox News is reporting!". So, what is it?
I just took a quick look. CNN said we got a shipment of baby formula in from Germany. Fox says that the Army nears 100% vaccination.

I do know CNN has been covering the Hillary stuff. Several articles about it. Anyway.....what is it????
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 12:54 PM)jmccracky Wrote: "I want everyone to know what Fox News is reporting!". So, what is it?
I just took a quick look. CNN said we got a shipment of baby formula in from Germany. Fox says that the Army nears 100% vaccination.

I do know CNN has been covering the Hillary stuff. Several articles about it. Anyway.....what is it????

I’d like to take a crack at it:

Non-white mass shooters?
Reply/Quote
A new caravan with billions of people with the monkeypox !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

JEEZUS I am so tired of having to explain things to a bunch of 'shrooms!

Clearly this thread is about Kelly Ann Conway's new book,

but "they" don't want you to read about God's triumph.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kellyanne-conway-memoir-fox-nation-heres-the-deal

BREAKING NEWS!!!
Reply/Quote
I would check Fox News' website to see what their top headline is right now, but then my phone will start notifying me of their nonsense, so I'll just remain in ignorance, I suppose.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 02:59 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I would check Fox News' website to see what their top headline is right now, but then my phone will start notifying me of their nonsense, so I'll just remain in ignorance, I suppose.

I can help you with that, it's Elon Musk challenging his accuser to describe his private parts. This is not a joke of any sorts.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 11:41 AM)Stewy Wrote: If you think you're "truth" is coming from Fox Entertainment, then you are living a life of willful ignorance.

Fox is conservative and doesn't believe that a man is a woman just because they think they're a woman.

I'd say that's pretty much the opposite of ignorant.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 03:44 PM)hollodero Wrote: I can help you with that, it's Elon Musk challenging his accuser to describe his private parts. This is not a joke of any sorts.

Ah, yes, the patriarchal mindsets that completely ignore how the brain works with regards to trauma and trying to use these as "gotcha" moments.

Edit: did just learn that it isn't even the victim that is bringing this all out there, it is her friend who she confided in back in 2016.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 03:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fox is conservative and doesn't believe that a man is a woman just because they think they're a woman.

I'd say that's pretty much the opposite of ignorant.

Nah, bigotry is rooted in ignorance.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 03:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Ah, yes, the patriarchal mindsets that completely ignore how the brain works with regards to trauma and trying to use these as "gotcha" moments.

Edit: did just learn that it isn't even the victim that is bringing this all out there, it is her friend who she confided in back in 2016.

Back in 2016, when everyone already knew that Musk will declare to vote republican 6 years later and hence as compliant far leftists they had to make some assault lie up well in advance.

I mean, part of me now even wants her to just describe his private parts as all kinds of extremely gross... but sure, it's not to be treated so lightly.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 04:16 PM)hollodero Wrote: Back in 2016, when everyone already knew that Musk will declare to vote republican 6 years later and hence as compliant far leftists they had to make some assault lie up well in advance.

I mean, part of me now even wants her to just describe his private parts as all kinds of extremely gross... but sure, it's not to be treated so lightly.

In 2016, Musk was still someone that Democrats in this country admired. It was before he started showing himself.

Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 04:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In 2016, Musk was still someone that Democrats in this country admired. It was before he started showing himself.

Well, allegedly he was already showing... ah, well. Yeah, I know that he was pretty much admired back then. It's what makes this "it is a far left accuser" defense so particularly weird, and the people going for that and calling it a Dem playbook so particularly worthy of critizism.

Glad that could be pointed out. Now back to the topic of what's the info my media overlords don't want me to have.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2022, 04:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In 2016, Musk was still someone that Democrats in this country admired. It was before he started showing himself.

Alternatively it was before he started pushing against their preferred narrative.  Let's please not pretend that politicians will turn on you on a dime; today's friend is tomorrow's enemy and vice versa.  Look at how "admired" Michael Cohen became to the left once he started talking shit about Trump.  Look at how Dave Chappelle became public enemy #1 because he dared to tell jokes about trans people and has a different opinion than the agreed upon narrative.

I get you dislike Musk, and you've made your reasons for it clear.  But ascribing any motive to the Dems sudden hatred for Musk on anything other than his throwing handfuls of salt in their game is disingenuous.  They'll be turning on Bill Maher next, he's straying way off the reservation of late.
Reply/Quote