Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eifert and trump
(10-17-2016, 05:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you think Bill meant as a compliment? 

Yes he did.  If you actually knew the context of his commenst then you would understand.  Buut unfortunately all you know is what the right wing echo chamber feeds you. He was identifying with the florida "rednecks" because he was trying to win their votes.   

Hillary asked me to come down here and say ‘you go on and vote for whoever you want to.’  But if she wins this race, she’s coming back for you, because she want you to go into the future with the rest of us.

People need to feel valued.  And that’s what I want to ask you...all of you. Don’t engage in our version of all this screaming.  Go out there and look people in the eye who aren’t going to vote for her and tell them we still want them to be a part of America.  Tell them we need them.
You know...look man.  The other guy’s base is what I grew up in. You know, I’m basically your standard redneck.

The only way you would think he was insulting these people is if you just blindly accept everything that FOXNews feeds you.  Why would he insult people he was trying to get to vote for Hillary?

Educate yourself.
(10-17-2016, 04:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: If you read his autobiography he really did come from nothing

Well.... he did have white privilege though, right ?

See... I've been listening to you guys.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(10-15-2016, 01:59 AM)Trademark Wrote: Better than KILLARY who is a criminal and deserves to be in jail and Trump made a mistake 11 years ago while Hillary continues to make mistakes and is just a crazy person in general who will also lead us to WW3

"KILLARY" really? Are you 12yrs old or something?  No doubt Hillary's made her fair share of mistakes. But the Donald has also made more than just "a mistake 11yrs ago".

Meh...Trump continues to makes mistakes and is just a crazy person in general will lead us to WW3  Ninja