Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eifert and trump
Such Deplorables.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-14-2016, 12:23 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Such Deplorables.

Eifert is not in that half.
(10-14-2016, 11:59 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Interesting but weird Nervous

I actually grew up with this as a part of my culture, and it is not unique to me but it is definitely not something a ton of people have had that exposure to. So I always find it a neat way to represent me.

Plus, I'm a curmudgeonly fat man with a beard that likes to give. I am Belsnickel when Christmas comes around. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-14-2016, 11:13 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Gotta love when super Christians endorse Trump.  Puzzling all the same though.

Should they support the candidate without sin?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-14-2016, 12:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Eifert is not in that half.

Says who? you?
So I guess now you're a Rep for Hillary?

Then he must be a "Standard Redneck" like Bill called him (Bill didn't call half of them that, he called all Trump Supporters that).
(10-14-2016, 12:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Then he must be a "Standard Redneck" like Bill called him (Bill didn't call half of them that, he called all Trump Supporters that).

1.  He did not call ALL Trump supporters "standard rednecks".  He was just referring to the base.

2.  Bill Clinton called HIMSELF a standard redneck.........

“Look, man, the other guy’s base is what I grew up in,” the former president told the crowd of Clinton supporters. “You know, I’m basically your standard redneck.
(10-14-2016, 12:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Says who? you?

Says the guy who has seen zero evidence that Eifert has ever said or done anything racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, or Islamaphobic.

What evidence do you have that justifies your lumping Eifert in with those type of people?
(10-14-2016, 12:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I actually grew up with this as a part of my culture, and it is not unique to me but it is definitely not something a ton of people have had that exposure to. So I always find it a neat way to represent me.

Plus, I'm a curmudgeonly fat man with a beard that likes to give. I am Belsnickel when Christmas comes around. LOL

That's pretty funny.  I've only recently begun to research my German heritage.  I've always been aware of it, but it wasn't really something that the family seemed to be proud of.  I've spoke of this before, but my grandmother (dads mom) was born in Germany.  You never would've guessed it though.  She could speak German, but she didn't have a German accent when speaking English.  Probably something practiced to fit in.  Not wanting to be associated with Nazi's during WWII, when your husband is an American in the Army I'm sure had something to do with that.
(10-14-2016, 12:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Should they support the candidate without sin?

Considering there is no such candidate, of course not.  Do you really think Trump is Christian?
(10-14-2016, 01:17 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: That's pretty funny.  I've only recently begun to research my German heritage.  I've always been aware of it, but it wasn't really something that the family seemed to be proud of.  I've spoke of this before, but my grandmother (dads mom) was born in Germany.  You never would've guessed it though.  She could speak German, but she didn't have a German accent when speaking English.  Probably something practiced to fit in.  Not wanting to be associated with Nazi's during WWII, when your husband is an American in the Army I'm sure had something to do with that.

My ancestors came over before there was a unified Germany at all, so the whole Nazi thing wasn't a concern. LOL

My heritage is from what is modern day Germany and Switzerland, but it is Pennsylvania Dutch. While I was raised in an Anabaptist faith, we're not talking Amish here, but there was enough of a closed off community for so many years that many of the cultural traditions from the old world are still firmly held.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-14-2016, 01:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Says the guy who has seen zero evidence that Eifert has ever said or done anything racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, or Islamaphobic.

What evidence do you have that justifies your lumping Eifert in with those type of people?

He kissed girls without consent.
(10-14-2016, 04:28 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He kissed girls without consent.

You keep acting like being kissed by someone you don't want kissing you is no big deal.  Just curious, but would it be possible for anyone on earth to upset you by him/her/it kissing you against your will?  Like, Leatherman from the Village People walks up to you and slips you the tongue and you'd be like "Tee hee...people are funny."

And is it a volume thing? Is it acceptable if someone kisses you against your will once, or can he/she/it keep on doing it and you'd just take it? I just missed out on all these rules about kissing people.
(10-14-2016, 11:13 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Gotta love when super Christians endorse Trump.  Puzzling all the same though.

Better than KILLARY who is a criminal and deserves to be in jail and Trump made a mistake 11 years ago while Hillary continues to make mistakes and is just a crazy person in general who will also lead us to WW3
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
(10-14-2016, 01:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1.  He did not call ALL Trump supporters "standard rednecks".  He was just referring to the base.

2.  Bill Clinton called HIMSELF a standard redneck.........

“Look, man, the other guy’s base is what I grew up in,” the former president told the crowd of Clinton supporters. “You know, I’m basically your standard redneck.

They should feel much better, then, since he called himself one, too.

Fred, go into a crowd of black people and call yourself and them both the N word. Tell me how that works out for you, if you make it back alive.

Apparently Rednecks now have a private jet, armed security surrounding them for 30+ years, millions upon millions of dollars, multi-million dollar vacation homes, etc.

You know, just your standard redneck.   Hilarious

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(10-15-2016, 02:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They should feel much better, then, since he called himself one, too.

I don't think you get the point.

Lot's of people brag about being rednecks.  
(10-15-2016, 02:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They should feel much better, then, since he called himself one, too.

Fred, go into a crowd of black people and call yourself and them both the N word. Tell me how that works out for you, if you make it back alive.

Apparently Rednecks now have a private jet, armed security surrounding them for 30+ years, millions upon millions of dollars, multi-million dollar vacation homes, etc.

You know, just your standard redneck.   Hilarious

If you read his autobiography he really did come from nothing and I can see his redneck reference.

I'm surprised that people would find fault with a man raising himself up to live the American dream who still remembers his roots.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I bet a lot of pro athletes that make millions will vote for Trump. They dont want half of their paychecks going to to the government with Hillary.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(10-15-2016, 01:59 AM)Trademark Wrote: Better than KILLARY who is a criminal and deserves to be in jail and Trump made a mistake 11 years ago while Hillary continues to make mistakes and is just a crazy person in general who will also lead us to WW3

Don't forget gay marriage! Having multiple marriages, cheating, and going after women who are married is ok. Girls marrying girls? Guys marrying guys? AWFUL!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-17-2016, 05:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Don't forget gay marriage! Having multiple marriages, cheating, and going after women who are married is ok. Girls marrying girls? Guys marrying guys? AWFUL!

Get out of Daddy's personal life and into your neighbors WOMB!
(10-17-2016, 03:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think you get the point.

Lot's of people brag about being rednecks.  

So you think Bill meant as a compliment? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]