Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
i tried. i really did
ive talked awhile back about my son an daughter in law. she is very to the side of extreme liberal and since hes been married hes come way more liberal to. they kept on me for the longest time to start being more open to things like trans folks and people saying they aint what they were born and changing there bodies and same sexual stuff and all that types of things. cause i love them an i always want to be a generous to other people lives and ways folks live and such, i promised to listen to what they wanted to explain to me and read what they wanted me to read and watch science videos on these things.

well i did all that for the last couple months. i took in it all. i thought alot and try to make it fit and make sense. but all that stuff did the oppisite of what they were hoping. it just made me realize i was right in my thinking an they were just trying to convert me to the other side cause theyve been brainwashed to belive that side. im not blaming them. they are victims of woke left wing, me too propaganda. they got snuckered and they didnt even know they did. they bought into the cons without even catching on that there minds were being tricked and programed to say this and think that or you are an outcast. its sad and now i really feel its my job as a parent to make sure help them out of what the media and these movements have done to them.

once you start looking at all the so called evidence with these things and really look an listen close, you notice its just nothing but word games andword salads. just making up brand new meanings out of thin air. instead of calling a chicken a chicken, they change it to be a poultry fluid eggsexual. well no sir. its a chicken. thats what its always been and will be. you cant tell me itsnow a duck or turkey and expect me to go along with it! this has gotten outta hand and went way to far. they are trying to force folks to use terms that aint real and agree to things that dont exist.

bottom line is i'm just done trying to go along with this. you cant force me to play in your fantasy. i live in the real world where things are what they are are folks are what they was born. thats just how God and nature works. the same folks who always attack God calling him make believe are the same folks playing make believe everyday by making up genders, new words, normalizing the unnormal, preying on the innocence of kids and pushing pure fantasy like its fact. the only way to end this craziness is for good Christian folks to stand up, stand together an stand for whats right. we need to call it out wherever we see it. we need to protest it. we need to pressure congress folks and businesses to do the right thing. we need to make sure we are passing laws aimed at nipping this craziness in the bud. its like disease. if we dont fight it it will keep spreading and destroy this country. i dont want to see that happen!
Reply/Quote

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
its funny how the left will use doctors say this or that is correct cause a doctor said it when it goes along with there narrative but dont care when a doctor has something different to say.

Reply/Quote
go ahead. try to defend this. just try with a straight face. this is disgusting and folkd on both sides need to stand up and say this is wrong. even you guys on the left cant seriously look at this stuff and say its ok. that its not gross an perverted and immoral.

Reply/Quote
Lets just pretend those kids are being shot by military grade weapons so we can ignore it.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 03:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Lets just pretend those kids are being shot by military grade weapons so we can ignore it.

so you got no issue with that stuff? you dont think its gross and wrong? 

kids being shot is terrible. so is kids being groomed. do you agree both are bad
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 03:12 PM)Leon Wrote: go ahead. try to defend this. just try with a straight face. this is disgusting and folkd on both sides need to stand up and say this is wrong. even you guys on the left cant seriously look at this stuff and say its ok. that its not gross an perverted and immoral.

Look at that: a bunch of posts from accounts that fall on a specific side of the political spectrum, compiled by someone on the same side of the political spectrum, with 0 context or a complete lack of bias and agenda (sarcasm on the last part).

God/Jesus/Bible taught us to love one another like a brother/family/neighbour/etc., yet all you do is spew this hate, that clearly comes from your heart and is the 100% reverse of what God/Jesus/Bible taught you.

Typical.

EDIT** PS: you know everything you posted above are all lies, right?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 03:46 PM)Leon Wrote: so you got no issue with that stuff? you dont think its gross and wrong? 

kids being shot is terrible. so is kids being groomed. do you agree both are bad

What i think doesn't matter.  I don't think I know what is right for other people and other people's kids.  Me telling other people I've never ever  met how to raise their kids seems smug and creepy. 

Then again thanks to my parents I was an altar boy when I was that age, so I guess we all play with fire. 
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 03:55 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Look at that: a bunch of posts from accounts that fall on a specific side of the political spectrum, compiled by someone on the same side of the political spectrum, with 0 context or a complete lack of bias and agenda (sarcasm on the last part).

God/Jesus/Bible taught us to love one another like a brother/family/neighbour/etc., yet all you do is spew this hate, that clearly comes from your heart and is the 100% reverse of what God/Jesus/Bible taught you.

Typical.

EDIT** PS: you know everything you posted above are all lies, right?

you clearly have not read your Bible or you would know what all is said about righteous judgement and condeming. speaking out and exposing against wickedness is required.

and no these things aint lies. you can literal SEE it with your own eyeballs.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 03:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What i think doesn't matter.  I don't think I know what is right for other people and other people's kids.  Me telling other people I've never ever  met how to raise their kids seems smug and creepy. 

Then again thanks to my parents I was an altar boy when I was that age, so I guess we all play with fire. 

this is a cop out sir.

youve posted a ton of post about what you think. saying you cant on this is a way of avoiding saying its wrong. 

if you saw someone molesting there own kid in front of you would you say, would you say hey what they do aint my business cause what i think dont matter. 
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 04:02 PM)Leon Wrote: you clearly have not read your Bible or you would know what all is said about righteous judgement and condeming. speaking out and exposing against wickedness is required.

and no these things aint lies. you can literal SEE it with your own eyeballs.

Funny how all of these videos are ALWAYS rough and recorded on potatoes: that means they haven't been doctored/manipulated, right? Rolleyes

King James version, Good News Bible, sits next to my bed. I open to Proverbs on occasion to get some wisdom and laughs.

Righteous judgement? Like, "judge not lest ye be judged?" You know the point of that saying is that NONE of us should judge ANYONE, correct? Or are you stating that YOU are righteous and as such, you can judge people?

If the latter, that's a joke and you know it.

And here you are, condemning all of these people you've never met or care to meet and casting judgment on all of them due to their sexual preference.

You see the hypocrisy in this, right? As a poster named Leon in this thread decreed:

Quote:try to defend this. just try with a straight face. this is disgusting and folkd on both sides need to stand up and say this is wrong. even you guys on the right cant seriously look at this stuff and say its ok

Bolded changed to fit the narrative.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 04:08 PM)Leon Wrote: this is a cop out sir.

youve posted a ton of post about what you think. saying you cant on this is a way of avoiding saying its wrong. 

if you saw someone molesting there own kid in front of you would you say, would you say hey what they do aint my business cause what i think dont matter. 

Not speaking for Nate but no, it is absolutely not a copout: leave people the **** alone and maybe you'll be a bit happier and hold less hate in your heart than you currently do, instead of getting into people's business.

If I saw a kid being molested by their parents, I would call law enforcement. Any sane individual would do the same.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 04:08 PM)Leon Wrote: this is a cop out sir.

Is the person molesting their own kid trans or a drag queen or something?
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 04:10 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Funny how all of these videos are ALWAYS rough and recorded on potatoes: that means they haven't been doctored/manipulated, right? Rolleyes

King James version, Good News Bible, sits next to my bed. I open to Proverbs on occasion to get some wisdom and laughs.

Righteous judgement? Like, "judge not lest ye be judged?" You know the point of that saying is that NONE of us should judge ANYONE, correct? Or are you stating that YOU are righteous and as such, you can judge people?

If the latter, that's a joke and you know it.

And here you are, condemning all of these people you've never met or care to meet and casting judgment on all of them due to their sexual preference.

You see the hypocrisy in this, right? As a poster named Leon in this thread decreed:

Bolded changed to fit the narrative.

you really havent read the Bible have you? if you had you would know the verses im referring to that you just so happened to leave out
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 04:22 PM)Leon Wrote: you really havent read the Bible have you? if you had you would know the verses im referring to that you just so happened to leave out

I've read the bible, quite a bit of it (as mentioned, King James version, Good News Bible), I just don't study it daily, only to go against any of the context or morals contianed therein daily, like you, "American Christians," do.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 04:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is the person molesting their own kid trans or a drag queen or something?

they are whatever you want them to be. now is it wrong. should you be opposed
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 04:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I've read the bible, quite a bit of it (as mentioned, King James version, Good News Bible), I just don't study it daily, only to go against any of the context or morals contianed therein daily, like you, "American Christians," do.

transaltion. you cherry pick Gods word
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 04:13 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not speaking for Nate but no, it is absolutely not a copout: leave people the **** alone and maybe you'll be a bit happier and hold less hate in your heart than you currently do, instead of getting into people's business.

If I saw a kid being molested by their parents, I would call law enforcement. Any sane individual would do the same.

right. and if i see kids being sexual groomed or tartegted im going to say something. any sane person should!
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 04:25 PM)Leon Wrote: transaltion. you cherry pick Gods word

As I said in the other thread, I'm done, but I'll just respond to this:

1. NONE of this is, "God's word." It's written by men, each and every letter.
2. I don't cherrypick: I read the book CONTEXTUALLY, like you are supposed to.
3. You are clearly a weak-minded individual, if you need to rely on written words to base your life around (which you can't even get correct). I am sound and composed in my thoughts, actions and words and I don't need to follow the teachings of a book to do so.

(06-16-2023, 04:27 PM)Leon Wrote: right. and if i see kids being sexual groomed or tartegted im going to say something. any sane person should!

You don't know if they are being targeted or groomed: you are assuming that and that assumption requires inserting yourself into a situation that you will probably be completely wrong about.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 04:25 PM)Leon Wrote: transaltion. you cherry pick Gods word

Let's not forget the part where he said "Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote