Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
i tried. i really did
(06-19-2023, 11:31 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I just have one comment. Would you do the behavior in front of Jesus? Because that is what you are doing.

I wonder about that every time a Christian is arrested for child abuse.

Meanwhile the attack on trans people is the same one that was used on gay people...accusing them of the things republicans and self-proclaimed christians are actually doing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2023, 11:31 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I just have one comment. Would you do the behavior in front of Jesus? Because that is what you are doing.

Man this takes me back to my catholic school days.  Jesus is watching you masturbate. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 12:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: I wonder about that every time a Christian is arrested for child abuse.

Meanwhile the attack on trans people is the same one that was used on gay people...accusing them of the things republicans and self-proclaimed christians are actually doing.

if a so called Christian commits a crime. get caught an goes to jail. thats a good thing. shoulnt we want the same thing for EVERYONE who is trying to groom kids or being nasty in front of them? or do you have 2 different sets of rules
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 04:11 PM)Leon Wrote: if a so called Christian commits a crime. get caught an goes to jail. thats a good thing. shoulnt we want the same thing for EVERYONE who is trying to groom kids or being nasty in front of them? or do you have 2 different sets of rules

I totally agree.  Now show me the drag queens and trans people who were arrested.  

It's the holier-than-thou's that get caught because they are people in positions of power to do such evil things.  

Glass houses, stones, etc...
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2023, 02:24 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Which further goes back to the point I've hammered to death: the Bible is to be read contextually and common sense is to be applied. Nothing is black and white and American Christians make it that, "you're either 100% in or nothing," as our friend has written above to me...

Quick question, do you know how you can tell the difference between a Baptist and a Methodist?

The Methodist will at least say hello when you see him in the liquor store..   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 04:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: I totally agree.  Now show me the drag queens and trans people who were arrested.  

It's the holier-than-thou's that get caught because they are people in positions of power to do such evil things.  

Glass houses, stones, etc...

you just made my point. they havent been. 2 sets of rules. 
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 04:22 PM)Leon Wrote: you just made my point. they havent been. 2 sets of rules. 

No, one group is actually grooming and abusing children and the other is not.

You should be more worried about protesting the groups harming children instead of your own fears and biases.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 04:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, one group is actually grooming and abusing children and the other is not.

You should be more worried about protesting the groups harming children instead of your own fears and biases.

its honest sad that you cant see whats happening or even worse. your ignoring it or condoning it.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 05:04 PM)Leon Wrote: its honest sad that you cant see whats happening or even worse. your ignoring it or condoning it.

Provide examples of drag queens abusing children.  No one has condoned child abuse but nor are we going to condemn a group without evidence of actual wrongdoing.  It takes more evidence than a man wearing a dress and make-up to constitute evidence of abuse.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 05:10 PM)pally Wrote: Provide examples of drag queens abusing children.  No one has condoned child abuse but nor are we going to condemn a group without evidence of actual wrongdoing.  It takes more evidence than a man wearing a dress and make-up to constitute evidence of abuse.

i provided videos of disgutsing actions in front of children or targeting to kids and you just ignored them. dont tell me to give you evidence when you just bury your head an pretend it dont exist. 
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 05:04 PM)Leon Wrote: its honest sad that you cant see whats happening or even worse. your ignoring it or condoning it.

(06-20-2023, 05:25 PM)Leon Wrote: i provided videos of disgutsing actions in front of children or targeting to kids and you just ignored them. dont tell me to give you evidence when you just bury your head an pretend it dont exist. 

So you have no proof or facts to back up your opinion.  And opinion and bias that is based solely on your own religion.

At least your honest about it.  But it sounds so familiar.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 05:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you have no proof or facts to back up your opinion.  And opinion and bias that is based solely on your own religion.

At least your honest about it.  But it sounds so familiar.

thersw tons of evidence. ive gived examples on here. you guys say no thats not evidence cause you know its wrong and you wouldnt let it happen to your own kids but you cant say that or it goes against your side. no way you would let a naked man in a thing shake his butt in your childs face an be ok with it. or at least i hope not
Reply/Quote