Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i would like to share a song
I love you all, each and every one of you, sincerely. 

Please leave me some feedback. 

-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Very nice!

I especially like the guitar work. The vocals are good also, but there seems to be some kind of metallic type echo to them. Seems like they could be a little more exposed in this style and that that would work. I also thought the drummer could do a little more too. Maybe something with brushes. I dunno.

But if I sound a little critical, it's not meant to be demoralizing. Just making suggestions on little nit-picky stuff. It's an excellent song and well done! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Love this song. Don't know how many times I listened to it in the summer of '08, but it was a lot.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 11:03 PM)Donnyho Wrote: Love this song. Don't know how many times I listened to it in the summer of '08, but it was a lot.

Wow! 

It's that old?

I just discovered it. I can't stop listening  
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 10:05 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Very nice!

I especially like the guitar work. The vocals are good also, but there seems to be some kind of metallic type echo to them. Seems like they could be a little more exposed in this style and that that would work. I also thought the drummer could do a little more too. Maybe something with brushes. I dunno.

But if I sound a little critical, it's not meant to be demoralizing. Just making suggestions on little nit-picky stuff. It's an excellent song and well done!  ThumbsUp

Thank you for replying. It means a lot to me that you did. 

You too Donny 
Reply/Quote
I'm not buying it. Sorry.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Been on my Pandora rotation for a while. Good song. Birdy does a nice cover.
Reply/Quote
I haven't listened to the Birdy version. I did listen Ed shearen(sp?) version. Didn't think it was any good. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 10:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm not buying it.  Sorry.

Dude, separate these threads. One has nothing to do with the other. 

It's a very very good song. 
Reply/Quote
It didn't do it for me. I don't know what you call the voicing - falsetto? - but I just didn't care for it.

And it kind of surprises me because I tend to like folk/indie artists who create their own sound vs the mass produced crap on Clear Channel.

I almost never listen to commercial radio. It is usually NPR, independent, or a CD playing in the house or the car. I do believe DA loves us all, and I appreciate anyone sharing new music with me. Or, as someone pointed out, old music but music that is new to me. So, thanks for sharing but I am not a fan of this sound.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 11:24 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I haven't listened to the Birdy version. I did listen Ed shearen(sp?) version. Didn't think it was any good. 

It's just a chick with a piano. Birdy's voice is a bit high for some, but you can hear the words a lot clearer. I like the rustic quality of Justin Vernon's voice, especially in this song, but sometimes I wish he would sober up when he records.
Reply/Quote
Man, dude bro just listening to this while contemplating the picks. MY MY MY...

Love yah man. Rock On
Reply/Quote
If DA wants me to be critical i would say something but this is the best type of music coming out today in my opinion.

I am an Alt metal Fan/Heavy guy with a lot of folk in me. I want to put my first album out badly soon BTW.

Just i have to get my music copyrighted before i do so.

Love the song DA.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 10:05 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Very nice!

But if I sound a little critical, it's not meant to be demoralizing. Just making suggestions on little nit-picky stuff. It's an excellent song and well done!  ThumbsUp

I love your sig man! Long live Keith!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 10:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If DA wants me to be critical i would say something but this is the best type of music coming out today in my opinion.

I am an Alt metal Fan/Heavy guy with a lot of folk in me. I want to put my first album out badly soon BTW.

Just i have to get my music copyrighted before i do so.

Love the song DA.

Shocked

[Image: pumkin-bikini-worst-halloween-costumes.jpg]"Sup"
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote