Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.63 Average
idea to make sure we win for years
So you want to trade arguably the best QB in the league for an unproven rookie who could end up sucking.

Real men of genius...this Buds for you.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
On the face, this idea is absurd.

I love the post, a great thread offering up something different then the incessant Jonah and Mixon discussions and how we hate tight ends.
Reply/Quote
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They see me trollin'.... Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 09:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Once upon a time we had the ability to give negative rep.

....and .....some dude killed a gopher with a stick that one time. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 12:02 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Do not really want anymore soft USC QB's and definitely don't want to trade Burrow for one.

What about Matt Barkley? Umkubas was sure that guy was gonna be the shit. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 11:24 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What about Matt Barkley? Umkubas was sure that guy was gonna be the shit. 

Oh man.....the bot: Umkubas. I hadn't thought of that dude in years, lol.

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 08:58 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: You don't even have to be a HoF poster to reach this conclusion.  Hilarious

But it helps!   Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This Leon is either trolling or dealing with mental issues. We can't afford trading the best player on our roster, there's no guarantee the next QB we pick will be as good as Burrow. If Burrow is traded then this franchise should be nuked.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 07:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Leon, quick. I think Im the first one to see this. There’s still time to delete it

LMAO!!! Hilarious

Yeah, Burrow is the future for the Bengals thank God and not Caleb Williams. I doubt Williams will even be a good QB in the pros.

Burrow is proven already and a leader for this team and players want to play here because of him and players already on the team 
compete even harder to perfect their games because Joe Burrow does it more than anyone. What we need to do to win for many 
years is give Burrow a top contract that allows us to keep the trenches on both sides of the ball in good shape and to keep Chase.

As long as we do this, we will win for many years to come.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 11:26 AM)Wyche Wrote: Oh man.....the bot: Umkubas. I hadn't thought of that dude in years, lol.

The Cincinnati Reds (do nothings)... 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This is kind of the same thing we've been reading about Higgins. He's a top 5 (maybe top 3) WR. So, let's trade him for draft picks that may or may not work out (just think about Billy Price or Ogbuehi). Why would you do that? To get draft picks? Bird in the hand comes to mind....

JB is a generational talent. He will be a a top QB in this league for at least the next decade, barring major injury. I keep thinking of all the highly touted QB busts out there....Manziel, Gabbert, Bortles, Mayfield (although his bust tag probably has something to do with the Brown's consistent Jaques Clouseau imitations), etc.

So, you want to take the best QB we've ever had, and probably a future HOF-er, a QB that no one can really replace with anyone near his talent, anytime in the foreseeable future, playing at the hardest position in the NFL, and the one most prone to "busts", and trade him for unknown and unproven draft picks?

Someone, somewhere just flog me for even taking the time to read and respond to this.......!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 04:56 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: This is kind of the same thing we've been reading about Higgins.  He's a top 5 (maybe top 3) WR.  So, let's trade him for draft picks that may or may not work out (just think about Billy Price or Ogbuehi).  Why would you do that?  To get draft picks?  Bird in the hand comes to mind....

That's not a good comparison. Chase is a top 3 WR. Higgins is more like 10-15. You can afford to let Higgins go and get picks, because you have Chase. 

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 04:56 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: This is kind of the same thing we've been reading about Higgins. He's a top 5 (maybe top 3) WR. So, let's trade him for draft picks that may or may not work out (just think about Billy Price or Ogbuehi). Why would you do that? To get draft picks? Bird in the hand comes to mind....

JB is a generational talent. He will be a a top QB in this league for at least the next decade, barring major injury. I keep thinking of all the highly touted QB busts out there....Manziel, Gabbert, Bortles, Mayfield (although his bust tag probably has something to do with the Brown's consistent Jaques Clouseau imitations), etc.

So, you want to take the best QB we've ever had, and probably a future HOF-er, a QB that no one can really replace with anyone near his talent, anytime in the foreseeable future, playing at the hardest position in the NFL, and the one most prone to "busts", and trade him for unknown and unproven draft picks?

Someone, somewhere just flog me for even taking the time to read and respond to this.......!!!!!!!

Log off and get back to work Mr. Mulugheta. LOL

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 11:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fun fact:

Leon backwards is Noel

Added fun fact, Noel is actual the first name of Paul from Peter, Paul & Mary.

And there are 2 guys who were in KISS with the first name Paul and neither of them are Paul Stanley.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 06:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Added fun fact, Noel is actual the first name of Paul from Peter, Paul & Mary.

And there are 2 guys who were in KISS with the first name Paul and neither of them are Paul Stanley.

That was actually two added fun facts…
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 06:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That was actually two added fun facts…

Fun fact...I added a second fun fact and forgot to edit the first line!
Reply/Quote
Just commenting so I can be a part of the stupidest thread in board history. Cigar

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 06:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Added fun fact, Noel is actual the first name of Paul from Peter, Paul & Mary.

Funer Fact: Speaking of Stanley one of the most famous was Stanley Lieber or as many know him: Stan Lee
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 06:32 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Just commenting so I can be a part of the stupidest thread in board history.  Cigar

I don't know about that.

Fredtoast owned that corner of the market.
Reply/Quote