Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#$^%$# .... it figures.
(12-27-2021, 03:16 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: it was some guy named stony

fred's pulling accusations out of his ass

Noo.. Not the big bad Fred.... He wouldn't do that....
Reply/Quote
We are a team, if Burrow goes down, the team will play as hard and can get wins. Rule #1 is always: DON'T PANIC.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:18 PM)Tony Wrote:  Noo.. Not the big bad Fred.... He wouldn't do that....

lying about what a person has said just to make them look bad is top tier clown shit

I do not sanction this buffoonery
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:15 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: no that was another guy. Stony or something

so you're lying about what people have said

It was "stony" instead of "tony".

Not a lie.  Just an honest mistake.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Reply/Quote
I think it’s interesting no one is freaking out about the secondary. Interestingly enough Awuzie was out with it and then it got to Phillips just now, so I wonder if a potential CB breakout could be coming.

As to the high risk testing thing, we didn’t lose any guys this week to it so maybe it has to be something very specific to trigger.
Reply/Quote
Guess we'll have to let this play out and see how many Bengals end up not playing this week. Let's hope for the best for the players' health as people!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is the same "tony" who was in the gameday thread claiming that Hubbard never made any plays and was a "waste" at DE.

He has to be trolling.  No one is that clueless.  He just sees "vaccine" as another button to push to get some attention.

(12-27-2021, 03:15 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: no that was another guy. Stony or something

so you're lying about what people have said

You guys care to compare gameday notes?  Publicly throwing accusations around can be harmful to the goodwill of the membership, particularly in a case of mistaken identity.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You guys care to compare gameday notes?  Publicly throwing accusations around can be harmful to the goodwill of the membership, particularly in a case of mistaken identity.

fred admitted he got it wrong

case closed. No need to further investigate, chief
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It was "stony" instead of "tony".

Not a lie.  Just an honest mistake.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

(12-27-2021, 03:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: fred admitted he got it wrong

Duly noted, nice work fellas.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Burrow is fine and so is the rest of the team.

We will need to bring a QB in now though. Any guesses on who we will sign as backup?
Reply/Quote
Well we they could just take their lumps this week, and then after the loss cry like Ratbirds fans. Hopefully, as brine pointed out, the announcers will announce the Bengals issues a couple of hundred times.

Btw…even spell check knows what a ratbird is. Gave me “raven” as an option.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Thread should be titled "Allen and Phillips found something to do in Cincinnati".

But really, get Joe away from them, go test him now, and hope for the best.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: We will need to bring a QB in now though. Any guesses on who we will sign as backup?

Either Kaepernick or Tebow.

Depends on whose heads you want to explode.
Reply/Quote
At least we know the Bengals receivers didnt get Covid from the Ravens corners...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:30 PM)Synric Wrote: At least we know the Bengals receivers didnt get Covid from the Ravens corners...

Because they were never close enough to share the same airspace?  Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes, you said something completely untrue. If players weren’t vaccinated we wouldn’t even be having a season right now.

Like last year when there wasn't a vaccine? Oh wait, we still had a season last year. Whatever

(12-27-2021, 03:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is the same "tony" who was in the gameday thread claiming that Hubbard never made any plays and was a "waste" at DE.

You probably already received a warning for it, but we're not allowed to bring up GameDay thread posts, no matter how stupid they are. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's allow this play out, before we go jumping to conclusions.  First of all, there have been no reports related to Joe Burrow having tested positive for anything, and secondly Brandon Allen still has all week to show two negative tests before their next game.

Oh, I'm not saying he gets it..I just have all these game pictures of Burrow and Allen going over the tablet on the bench. I surely hope this is not Jake Brownings time to sink or swim.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Hopefully Burrow is fine and so is the rest of the team.

We will need to bring a QB in now though. Any guesses on who we will sign as backup?

I heard Jake Dolegala is still available. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: fred admitted he got it wrong

It's kinda his job though.. lol
Reply/Quote
If Burrow misses this week Chiefs would be getting red carpet treatment already got Packers without Rodgers
Reply/Quote