Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#$^%$# .... it figures.
Jake throws a nice tight spiral....

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:06 PM)Tony Wrote: I didn't say anyone caught them lol.. He just threw a really nice ball..

Not to be overly picky or anything, but doesn't accuracy sort of help somewhere along the line here? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not to be overly picky or anything, but doesn't accuracy sort of help somewhere along the line here? 

Sure it does.. He never really got that much playing time.. Even in pre season.... I wanted to see more though.. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 04:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Jake throws a nice tight spiral....

Definitely looks better than I remember.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Hopefully Burrow is fine and so is the rest of the team.

We will need to bring a QB in now though. Any guesses on who we will sign as backup?

[Image: ryan_finley_teeth.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Zac just said at his press conference that Joe Burrow will not be tested this week unless he shows symptoms. That’s good news.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Probably me being paranoid, but why didn’t Burrow give his presser today? Doesn’t he usually give one on mondays?
Reply/Quote
Isn't Dolegala the kid who threw the ball out of the stadium in London?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 05:04 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Zac just said at his press conference that Joe Burrow will not be tested this week unless he shows symptoms.  That’s good news.

No testing is a relief. I figured he'd get randomed.
Reply/Quote
I saw CDC is lowering isolation recommendation to 5 days instead of 10 days. Have to think NFL will change some of their protocols with this now.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 07:42 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I saw CDC is lowering isolation recommendation to 5 days instead of 10 days. Have to think NFL will change some of their protocols with this now.

Yep…seems like the world is starting to figure out there is no beating this virus and it’s here to stay…and therefore life needs to return to normal sooner than later.  Not normal yet but heading that direction 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 06:36 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Probably me being paranoid, but why didn’t Burrow give his presser today? Doesn’t he usually give one on mondays?

sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't.  The only times we will always hear from him is on the Wednesday and after the game.  Anything else is a bonus

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 06:39 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Isn't Dolegala the kid who threw the ball out of the stadium in London?

Targeting Tyler Boyd?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:15 PM)pally Wrote: sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't.  The only times we will always hear from him is on the Wednesday and after the game.  Anything else is a bonus

Ok. That’s good to know.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let's allow this play out, before we go jumping to conclusions.  First of all, there have been no reports related to Joe Burrow having tested positive for anything, and secondly Brandon Allen still has all week to show two negative tests before their next game.

This. Not going to freak out just yet.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 07:42 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I saw CDC is lowering isolation recommendation to 5 days instead of 10 days. Have to think NFL will change some of their protocols with this now.

the NFL and NFLPA are already working on it.  That is awesome news.  It means, as long as they are feeling ok, we should get DJ Reader as well as Brandon Allen back before Sunday

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 11:07 PM)pally Wrote: the NFL and NFLPA are already working on it.  That is awesome news.  It means, as long as they are feeling ok, we should get DJ Reader as well as Brandon Allen back before Sunday

I’d be curious if they still have to test negative after 5 days or if they can come back after 5 no matter why unless they still are symptomatic
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 11:37 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I’d be curious if they still have to test negative after 5 days or if they can come back after 5 no matter why unless they still are symptomatic

The way Florio (take it with a grain of salt) explained it, is that it is 5 days regardless of test results or vaccination status.  That should mean the only thing that keeps anyone out of a game is timing or actually being too sick to play

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 06:39 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Isn't Dolegala the kid who threw the ball out of the stadium in London?

Yep... finally tracked down the video.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1187753912847220737
Reply/Quote